The Peng Challenge Thread(s) Of Past And Present, Where Are YOU all Now?

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Oh I better check my email I suppose, or I could read a book and check it tomorrow or the day after.

You can READ!!!!???? </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

I just watched an excellent Japanese movie called 'The Twilight Samurai', and no this is not like a Dalem film recommendation - this film is actually very good.

Reminds me of a lesson I learned in my youth. You know what's wrong with a movie called "She-Male Surprise?"

The title is an abject lie - there are no surprises at all in that movie. Which is kinda creepy.

Since it's YK2's thread, it must have some merit to it...

Hello fair lady.

For the rest of you lot... feh!

Moving to a new home after 14 years sucks... collecting things, 'cause they have to be moved, sucks... remembering that you'll be moving back to your old place again in 9 months sucks... remembering that the old place will have a new kitchen, an additional 1600 sqft, and hardwired gigabit ethernet... rocks!

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Oh I better check my email I suppose, or I could read a book and check it tomorrow or the day after.

You can READ!!!!???? </font>

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Gigabit Ethernet? Slacker. Why not 10G?

Seriously, though, I wired my house with gigabit about 9 months ago and it is totally sweet. Of course the bottleneck is the DSL now. What good is gigabit on your LAN when you can only get DSL speeds to the streaming pr0n?

You can send naked pictures of yourself quicker to the babysitter?

Yeah.. A nice glass of wine is always a treat.

My fav at the moment is Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel.. A Californian Rose which is so easy to drink, The Grenache is gorgeous too.. *Hic*

I've gone off cheesecake though, and would rather drink my wine with a nice meal or something savoury...

Whipped cream.... Luvery Stuff!

ooooo! What a delightful idea! I'm going to have to make some more hot choccy and use the whipped cream this time.

mmmmm! Haven't had that since France. Their hot chocolate with a dollop of chantilly. Divine.

And save the cheesecake (preferably chocolate or a nice raspberry one) for the champagne. Quite an excellent combination.

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Their hot chocolate with a dollop of chantilly. Divine.

And save the cheesecake (preferably chocolate or a nice raspberry one) for the champagne. Quite an excellent combination.

Why doesn't that make me think *yummy*?

Either I'm sick or I overdosed on choc over the xmas period.. I think probably the latter..

Gimme a few months then run that by me again..

heheh. I'd wager the latter as well. So I'll wait until just before Easter (when they pull out yet *more* chocolate) and make the suggestion.

Although, I didn't think the idea of chocolate *anything* would go over well with champagne until having the combination put before me during an after-Alpine hike. Maybe it was the thinner air making me giddy, the good company or just the "foreign"ness of it all, but it was scrumptious to me and has been ever since.

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

My fav at the moment is Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel.

AAAAaaaaagggghhhh!!!!!

Why don't you just save an extra buck and drink Boone's Farm Tickle Pink? Sheesh… </font>

Originally posted by **YK2**:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by **YK2**:

My fav at the moment is Ernest & Julio Gallo White Zinfandel.

AAAAaaaaagggghhhh!!!!!

Why don't you just save an extra buck and drink Boone's Farm Tickle Pink? Sheesh… </font>