If I didn't love you I'd hate you (but I would still challenge Peng)

BFCElvis

Originally posted by Lars:

Deck with hot tub, right off the bedroom.

Deck should be finished tomorrow, then I can get an electrician out to run the 240v and position the spa. Gonna be nice, spent yesterday designing the surround and steps, still need to figure out where I can tuck in a good bookcase stereo system.

Will be putting in either French doors or a slider for access. Bit of an argument going on there. I vote slider, don't have to worry about door swing. Wife wants French, as they're "prettier".

Hoping to get 'er all in before the snow flies.

What about the subterranean beer cooler?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

Merde!

It's Minnesota - should be easy.

Core a hole about what, 6 ft deep? Line it with Seanachai fur or some other decent insulator until it's a beercan width in diameter, put a spring-loaded base in there, start packing the cans down, get a sealed plug.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Hey, Boo. If you are ever tempted to read another MD post you should have second thoughts he KNOWS you read posts by speaking the words really s l o w l y to yourself and if you didn't die from oxygen starvation after reading the first paragraph above in that insanely long-winded drivel he will take note that you are still around and make sure next time to leave out just the right amount of punctuation to ensure with complete certainty that by the time you get half way through it will be enough to kill you which in most peoples' opinion is an entirely good thing I think and I would suggest an opinion of most if not all the other people here not in the first category or sumfink.

Noba.

This is your Noba.

This is your Noba on 6 frappachinos.

Any questions?

Hey, Noba! Why don't you get yourself even more wired up and go work in a hardware store as a paint mixer.

See how I look out for you? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But I have little time to do justice to your magnificent and clearly well thought out prose.

It is, of course, pure and utter ****E but magnificent and well thought out ****E.

Joe

Actually, that's all I've ever wanted to have said about anything I've ever written.

I guess I can die, now.

tum-tum-tummty-tum

tum-tum

Anyone got any LSD? It's just been such a long goddamn time...

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bugged:

Oh wait, you're right. It was utter ****e.

Quite understandable. Each of the Olde Ones is something like a primal force. Peng moves through the void, full of madness, twisting reality. The more time you spend around him the more twisted things become. Full of evil, my own contribution is corruption. Ultimately, my goal is to see everyone's days be Mondays. Seanachai... well, all the cool toys were gone when we got to him, so he's full of ****e. If you are familiar with the old saying, Peng and I dazzle, Seanachai baffles. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

...Steely Dan.

When I was last in LA—July of 1974—the radio stations there were playing "Ricky, Don't Lose That Number" every half hour or so. By that time, LA had become quite a weird place, but it's not a bad song. I still like it. And it reminds me of my last visit to LA, which I rather enjoyed in spite of the fact that it is definitely a weird place.

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You know, there are times, and I admit that there are, when one of the only reasons I keep posting here

We all know the main reason you post here, why you wait with baited breath, why you lurk...because you have to, you need to, you could not possibly stand to miss..

..a post by Dorosh!

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Also, four of the five times I saw Dylan performing live were also in LA.

Michael

So, do you want a medal, or a chest to pin it on?

I wouldn't advertise that you like Dylan, especially going to see him four or five times. Listening to him is worse than listening to Shaw's grating voice on a podcast. Oh, that and Boo's regional 'twang'. Horrible.

Masochism has it's limits and you just made the boundary very wide indeed.

Noba.