In which Peng Challenges the Peng Challenge to er... a challenge?

Originally posted by Lars:

Actually, I think a tin snips would make Berli ......blah, blah, blah

Good God man! Who amongst us would be brave enough to put anything in which any part of our body would be near the nether-region of Berli? For all we know, Berli's mangina has a face and bites.

But if we were to nominate a victim to do said snipping, I nominate Joe Shaw, just because....well..... he's Joe Shaw. Or we ask SturmSebber to do it just so we don't have to hear the little namby-pamby beg for someone to adopt him anymore.

You may all sit now, your Pope has spoken. Now somebody please, kiss my ring.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bauhaus:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Actually, I think a tin snips would make Berli ......blah, blah, blah

Good God man! Who amongst us would be brave enough to put anything in which any part of our body would be near the nether-region of Berli? For all we know, Berli's mangina has a face and bites.

But if we were to nominate a victim to do said snipping, I nominate Joe Shaw, just because....well..... he's Joe Shaw. Or we ask SturmSebber to do it just so we don't have to hear the little namby-pamby beg for someone to adopt him anymore.

You may all sit now, your Pope has spoken. Now somebody please, kiss my ring. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

pope.jpg

"Is that a... lump I feel?"

He's actually copping a double feel. One in the front and one in the back, for good measure. Since you are the Justicar I felt that it was in the best interest of the thread that in the good name of peace and harmony we try to work together. But I say, feck it. So, Bubbles (not bolded for a reason), go back to your cage and proceed with delousing.

[ October 24, 2006, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: bauhaus ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

pope.jpg

"Is that a... lump I feel?"

He's actually coping a double feel. One in the front and one in the back, for good measure. Since you are the Justicar I felt that it was in the best interest of the thread that in the good name of peace and harmony we try to work together. But I say, feck it. So, Bubbles (not bolded for a reason), go back to your cage and proceed with delousing. </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

umm 'x marks the spot'?

**takes the opportunity to wave to his good pal who may be reading this, then flees to do some work**

I was thinking more along the lines of ...

"So ... you come here often?"

"I love what you've done with your horns."

Joe

Since you are the Justicar I felt that it was in the best interest of the thread that in the good name of peace and harmony we try to work together. But I say, feck it. So, Bubbles (not bolded for a reason), go back to your cage and proceed with delousing.

Were you nursed on lead paint throughout your entire childhood, or are you just genetically this dim?

You know, it's funny... some of the longer surviving members of the MBT (Long may it wave), while in their cups (drinking, not athletic... I assume... never really wanted to check, actually) have bemoaned the fact that what with the influx of new blood, the MBT (Live Free Or STFU!) isn't as entertaining as it one was, because the new kids, "Just don't get it!"

Then, along comes you and I think, "Ah HA! Bauhaus! Now we'll see some wit! Now we'll be entertained and enlightened!"

Well... I have been enlightened.

I had no idea that crack usage was so high among the founding members of the MBT (Say it loud, say it proud!). Because if yours is indicative of the wit and verbal jousting of the Golden Age of Peng, then either they are completely and utterly drugged out of their tiny little minds, or it's YOU (Points obligatory accusing finger) who have become but a shadow of your former self and have let the team down!

Or, when they were talking about the GREAT ONES, they forgot to say, "Who? Bauhaus? Naw, he's a roight galah. We just keep him around for when we need cannon fodder."

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Since you are the Justicar I felt that it was in the best interest of the thread that in the good name of peace and harmony we try to work together. But I say, feck it. So, Bubbles (not bolded for a reason), go back to your cage and proceed with delousing.

Were you nursed on lead paint throughout your entire childhood, or are you just genetically this dim?

You know, it's funny... some of the longer surviving members of the MBT (Long may it wave), while in their cups (drinking, not athletic... I assume... never really wanted to check, actually) have bemoaned the fact that what with the influx of new blood, the MBT (Live Free Or STFU!) isn't as entertaining as it one was, because the new kids, "Just don't get it!"

Then, along comes you and I think, "Ah HA! Bauhaus! Now we'll see some wit! Now we'll be entertained and enlightened!"

Well... I have been enlightened.

I had no idea that crack usage was so high among the founding members of the MBT (Say it loud, say it proud!). Because if yours is indicative of the wit and verbal jousting of the Golden Age of Peng, then either they are completely and utterly drugged out of their tiny little minds, or it's YOU (Points obligatory accusing finger) who have become but a shadow of your former self and have let the team down!

Or, when they were talking about the GREAT ONES, they forgot to say, "Who? Bauhaus? Naw, he's a roight galah. We just keep him around for when we need cannon fodder." </font>

Blah, blah, blah, blah-blah...

Ah, bauhaus, bauhaus, bauhaus... listening to you spin yourself up into a righteous snit reminds me of my very first venture into these hallowed halls.

It's so good to see that even four years later, you're still the annoying little ankle-biter you were way back then.

So, do you actually OWN a copy of CMAK? CMBB, perhaps?

Care for a bit of a violent pas de deux in a sylvan glade, Sparky?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stoat:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Joe! You moron!!!!!!

$20AU is probably worth more than $20US

At $.88888AU to $1US? Only if you're burning it for warmth. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

Blah, blah, blah, blah-blah...

Ah, bauhaus, bauhaus, bauhaus... listening to you spin yourself up into a righteous snit reminds me of my very first venture into these hallowed halls.

It's so good to see that even four years later, you're still the annoying little ankle-biter you were way back then.

So, do you actually OWN a copy of CMAK? CMBB, perhaps?

Care for a bit of a violent pas de deux in a sylvan glade, Sparky? </font>