Where's the stickies gone?

Originally posted by Barrold:

Hmmmm...now I need to find something with entrails so I can take a reading of the tidings and portends.

Boy if I had one of them Refresh Monkeys, it would be gutted I'll tell you what.

BFS5

Seanachai is coming over tonight. I'll see if I can do something about gutting.

-dale

Seanachai is coming over tonight.
What a horrible mix of emotions this sentence must bring about. Yes, you get to gut him, but he has to be in your home. Yes, he's leaving a pile of entrails to analyze, but all your liquor is gone and the property value is plummeting.

It's almost a quandry.

BFS5

Originally posted by Barrold:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Seanachai is coming over tonight.

What a horrible mix of emotions this sentence must bring about. Yes, you get to gut him, but he has to be in your home. Yes, he's leaving a pile of entrails to analyze, but all your liquor is gone and the property value is plummeting.

It's almost a quandry.

BFS5 </font>

Originally posted by sgtgoody (esq):

I just.... well lets just say my fingers are sticky.

Tango Mike India, there buddy.

Can we get a confirmation from steve or another BFC staff member that this is just forum maitenence or some other non event? It would shut these bozos up. Of course, if we can't...

Originally posted by Elmar Bijlsma:

Gosh Other Means, do you think the other participants in this thread will return here to acknowledge and admire our superior deductive skills? :D:D

Yeah, and who was that guy that kept on predicting modern urban warfare... He seems like a sharp fellow, I just can't remember his name.