CMSF vs MBT, aka "Peng Challenges Again"!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by OGSF:

Seanachai!! Saind mae a fecki' turrn, ye spazoid!

Kiss me arse. I sent you a fecking turn earlier this life-cycle.

What the hell world is this I'm in now?! Like I didn't already have enough issues with the Universe, I'm looking at a 'Near Future/Speculative' Game based on war with Syria?

What the **** is that all about? Like we could actually mount a military operation against Syria at this point?!

We already have a father of two who's a member of this Thread who's been called up, and we're supposed to imagine extending the war into Syria? Christ, when I registered for the draft in High School, you'd have been looked at as if blood were shooting out of your arse like a fountain if you'd suggested that married guys with two kids would be called up for active duty.

And now they routinely are, and yet we're supposed to imagine we've got the resources to extend the war into Syria?

Will there be flying mutant kangaroo death-tanks too?

Man, I just don't know. On top of everything else, none of you are any fecking smarter than the last time I was here. Maybe we should get behind a program of nutrition and early education?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What the hell world is this I'm in now?! Like I didn't already have enough issues with the Universe, I'm looking at a 'Near Future/Speculative' Game based on war with Syria?

What the **** is that all about? Like we could actually mount a military operation against Syria at this point?!

We already have a father of two who's a member of this Thread who's been called up, and we're supposed to imagine extending the war into Syria? Christ, when I registered for the draft in High School, you'd have been looked at as if blood were shooting out of your arse like a fountain if you'd suggested that married guys with two kids would be called up for active duty.

And now they routinely are, and yet we're supposed to imagine we've got the resources to extend the war into Syria?

Nixon did Cambodia while Viet Nam was still going on, didn't he? Well then, if Nixon could expand a losing war into a neighboring country to lose in, then Bush can...Bush can...

...Oh ****.

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Nixon did Cambodia while Viet Nam was still going on, didn't he? Well then, if Nixon could expand a losing war into a neighboring country to lose in, then Bush can...Bush can...

...Oh ****.

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by OGSF:

Seanachai!! Saind mae a fecki' turrn, ye spazoid!

Kiss me arse. I sent you a fecking turn earlier this life-cycle.

Man, I just don't know. On top of everything else, none of you are any fecking smarter than the last time I was here. Maybe we should get behind a program of nutrition and early education? </font>

My God, your illiteracy is an embarrassment to us all. All along, they've been talkinga bout Space Lobsters and here you are, acting as if you just fell off the bus from Lake Stupid, talking about flying mutant kangaroo death-tanks.

If you were any more clueless, we'd put you up for the "Jessica Simpson Mental Acuity Achievement" award.

cosmos.jpg

Well, damn it. That was a lot milder then I was expecting. WTF? You don't think he was sober do you?

And another thing that's been bothering me, why is it that Georges Bizet's "The Fair Maid of Perth" sounds like music that would be used in old, black and white films about the Russian navy?

I mean, is there something about young women in Western Oddstraylia that immediately brings to mind the Black Sea Fleet churning through storm-tossed waters? Or maybe a grainy film of the destroyer Pronzitelny on maneuvers?

Then again, maybe he was writing about some chaquita he knew in Perth Amboy, Noo Joisey?

Then, I could maybe see some kind of correlation.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

And another thing that's been bothering me, why is it that Georges Bizet's "The Fair Maid of Perth" sounds like music that would be used in old, black and white films about the Russian navy?

I mean, is there something about young women in Western Oddstraylia that immediately brings to mind the Black Sea Fleet churning through storm-tossed waters?

Sodding twit! Perth as an Scotland.

Everybody knows that the days are loaded.

Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed.

Everybody knows the war is over,

everybody knows the good guys lost.

Everybody knows the fight was fixed, the poor stay poor the rich get rich, thats how it goes

Everybody knows...

Everybody knows the boat is leaking,

everybody knows the captain lied...

demotivators_1849_16366239.jpg

Instead of "beavering away" (and that REALLY brings up a visual I could do without), why not send him that little CMAK scenario I sent to you a month or so ago for testing? The Final Ridge, or The Last Ridge, or The Ridges of Madison County, or whatever it was? If he thinks he hates the desert now, just wait...

How about it Cavscout; you up for playing two games conseq... conseker… consuecit… at the same time?

Of course that would be dependent on Boo sending me his damned scenario again as I seem to have both 'misplaced' the file & the email…

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I mean, is there something about young women in Western Oddstraylia that immediately brings to mind the Black Sea Fleet churning through storm-tossed waters?

Sodding twit! Perth as an Scotland. </font>

Originally posted by v42below:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by juan_gigante:

You're beavering away on a little scenario? Jesus, I'm losing a game to someone who is beavering away. And lucky. Very, very lucky.

You're loosing? How dare you! Rectify the situation immidiately. I suggest sacrificing your opponent to Jamoomba by drowning him in processed cheese forthwith. </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

Of course that would be dependent on Boo sending me his damned scenario again as I seem to have both 'misplaced' the file & the email…

You know, it's because of people like you that I drink as much as I do.

May God bless your pointy little head and keep you safe from anything as dangerous as knowledge.

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Instead of "beavering away" (and that REALLY brings up a visual I could do without), why not send him that little CMAK scenario I sent to you a month or so ago for testing? The Final Ridge, or The Last Ridge, or The Ridges of Madison County, or whatever it was? If he thinks he hates the desert now, just wait...

How about it Cavscout; you up for playing two games conseq... conseker… consuecit… at the same time?

Of course that would be dependent on Boo sending me his damned scenario again as I seem to have both 'misplaced' the file & the email… </font>

Originally posted by Sir 37mm: You know, it's because of people like you that I drink as much as I do.

As you're still typing you clearly don't drink or get hit round the head with a lead pipe often enough

[ October 13, 2005, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Sir 37mm ]

CMSF Forum full of posts... CMC Forum full of posts... Where is the little phonograph record with the hole in the middle that you put in to the machine to watch the tanks shoot at each other? Arent they supposed to make the little records so people know what they're talking about? But I guess it doesnt matter whether they do or not...

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

That would be outstanding. I look forward to see which of us screws up the most, thereby handing victory to the other.

If I know Boo (and ashamedly I think I do) I can safely say that we won’t enjoy his scenario one bleeding bit, hopefully it’ll be one of those 15 turns games… as for my scenario I'm currently testing to see whether my IED's work