The Peng Challenge Thread hits rock bottom

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

So, if Shaw would like to dump out her silverware drawer while he's here, why, he's welcome to do so.

There you go, Joe, an open invitation if ever I saw one. How could you pass that up?

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

So, if Shaw would like to dump out her silverware drawer while he's here, why, he's welcome to do so.

There you go, Joe, an open invitation if ever I saw one. How could you pass that up?

Michael </font>

Can <font size=-2>Lawyers</font> actually play the game? (With any level of competence above zero, that is..)

We know <font size=-2>Bankers</font> can't.

We know <font size=-2>Photographers</font> have difficulty as well.

Does their attention span last for a full minute.. or do they have to run a turn twice to get the whole picture?

Can they master the process of receiving, and sending turns on a regular basis, or are games with them a life-time commitment?

Much like with <font size=-2>Bankers</font>.

Noba.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

Make sure you spill out the Gnome's silverware drawer when you are in Minnysodaless. And if you are at Dalem's or Lar's place you must do the same there too. And I demand pictures this time!

Gave the wife a .40 cal for her B-Day on Saturday.

Actually, her choice of .40 cals, but the Minnesota Lads all figure she'll go for the Sig-Sauer P229 instead of the Baretta 96.

And dalem gave her 350 rounds of ammo.

So, if Shaw would like to dump out her silverware drawer while he's here, why, he's welcome to do so. </font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

So.... I'm thinking either the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or the GMC Sierra 2500....what do you think Abbott?

Both are nice looking trucks. If I was going to be working out of the truck...hauling loads or towing I would go for the 2500, but I always buy used trucks to work out of (scratches and dings). If I was just going to drive the truck for general transportation, towing a boat now and then or hauling a motorcycle or two I would lean towards the half-ton Chevrolet. As you know that Silverado model is a very nice truck. If you want a faster truck Dodge has a nice model called "Bighorn" with a 340 horsepower HEMI engine and a nice option package. They are also nice comfortable trucks and the extra power makes them fun to drive. I know your going to have fun picking out a new truck, enjoy!

Originally posted by Abbott:

I know your going to have fun picking out a new truck, enjoy!

Yeah, not as much fun as posting shots of it for Joe's viewing pleasure though!

Shame we don't get that Dodge out this way, I guess they just don't do a 'Middle east' package. I'm leaning more towards the 1/2 truck as well, it's just that GMC are doing good deals to move the 2500HD, but the 6 liter gas engine seems a little sluggish to me compared to the 5.3 in the lighter chassis.

What would I do if I was Joe?

Hey I don't HAVE to dump silverware on the floor ... I can quit anytime I want.

Joe, Joe, Joe. The first step to curing any addiction is admitting you are addicted. It's nothing to be ashamed of...well, actually it is, but compared to all the many other things you have to be ashamed of, this is small potatoes. Anybody could have a "dumping silverware on the floor" addiction. Although, to tell the truth I've never heard of anybody that deranged before. But then, I guess you've established a lot of firsts in various categories of derangement.

Come to think of it, I don't know why you haven't thrown yourself under a moving train by now, just to get it over with.

Michael

[ May 27, 2008, 05:54 AM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]

Originally posted by Noba:

..are games with them a life-time commitment?

You have to understand that it is their feeble attempt to fill the emotional voids of their lives. They crave the assurance that someone, somewhere is waiting for them. That is also why they also put callers on hold.

Michael

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Gave the wife a .40 cal for her B-Day on Saturday.

And here's a new contestant for the Darwin Awards. </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

... instead of the Baretta 96.

Sobriety is all very well, but the ability to spell is a jewel without price.

It's 'Beretta', lackwit. 'Baretta' was a very bad TV series starring Robert Blake. </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

Shame we don't get that Dodge out this way, I guess they just don't do a 'Middle east' package.

Too bad as you are going to need your own oil well to be able to drive it.</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

I know your going to have fun picking out a new truck, enjoy!

Yeah, not as much fun as posting shots of it for Joe's viewing pleasure though!

</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

... instead of the Baretta 96.

Sobriety is all very well, but the ability to spell is a jewel without price.

It's 'Beretta', lackwit. 'Baretta' was a very bad TV series starring Robert Blake. </font>

Originally posted by Abbott:

...{snipped}...

E-mail Steve.
And why would I do that Abbott? You've broken no forum rules and the rule about actually making sense in a post or showing a modicum of wit is just a CessPool thing.

Joe

And why would I do that Abbott? You've broken no forum rules and the rule about actually making sense in a post or showing a modicum of wit is just a CessPool thing.

Thank the gods for a lot of folk in here that this is another unenforced rule of the MBT

Originally posted by Lars:

It's your own damn fault for leaving half a bottle of rum here.

I feel like inserting a cockatiel joke here, but I shan't.

Man, I brought you ammo, found your cat, left you booze...

I'm way too nice and useful to you guys.