Magazine Article?

the Call of Duty 2 demo is out and there is a trailer here that looks pretty impressive for a computer game if you ask me....

smile.gif

Check it out

trailer CoD2 here (this link is NOT an automatic download, you still need to click the link on this page to go to the download site nearest to your location/country/region)

[ October 27, 2005, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

some bastardized cross between the Third Reich and Bill O'Reilley's TV show
Uhm... technically when two things are of the same species you can't cross breed them :D

I don't know when the article will hit mailboxes, but it should be any day now. Stands will be in a week or two I think.

Steve

[ November 01, 2005, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Battlefront.com ]

Just had to drop in to let you all know that the November and December issues of Computer Gaming World are available for immediate purchase at the following link. In fact the november issue has been available at this site for nearly two weeks.

Zinio digital delivery

I couldn't be bothered wasting the money on the magazine, but was hoping somebody would do so and spread the word!

FWIW there is no mention of anything combat mission related in the contents/cover of either issue.

Now I demand that CMSF website goes up within the hour! ;)

Now in defense of Computer Gaming World, they reveiwed Down in Flames, giving it Editor's Choice and 4 1/2 stars. They even featured the game in their Tom vs Bruce section, where Tom and Bruce play a game against each other and kind of do an AAR with attempted humor. The whole Tom vs. Bruce section of the magazine is normally junk though. Pretty good exposure for DiF.