The Peng Challenge Gets All Strategery

Lars

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Iron_man:

there, Joe Schmoe or whatnot, i have posted my email, i hope that temporarily quells your PMS and half-witted insults. Good luck with your blow-up doll.

Look here ‘leaden boy’ Joe Shaw ain’t no bleedin Schmo, well certainly not to the likes of you anyhow... to those who’ve ‘reached new depths’ he’s certainly a Pengdamn fracking idiot... but that’s neither here nor there really.

What matters to YOU is that he’s your local, friendly-ish Justicar and although he’s of course ‘happy to help’ you’d still better get in his good books pretty sharpish… or else.

Here’s an idea if you’ve any bleedin questions (and you sound like you should have lots) why not send him a .wav or .mp3 file of you asking them?

As Seanachai just mentioned Joe obviously needs more material

there, Joe Schmoe or whatnot, i have posted my email, i hope that temporarily quells your PMS and half-witted insults. Good luck with your blow-up doll.

Look here ‘leaden boy’ Joe Shaw ain’t no bleedin Schmo, well certainly not to the likes of you anyhow... to those who’ve ‘reached new depths’ he’s certainly a Pengdamn fracking idiot... but that’s neither here nor there really.

What matters to YOU is that he’s your local, friendly-ish Justicar and although he’s of course ‘happy to help’ you’d still better get in his good books pretty sharpish… or else.

Here’s an idea if you’ve any bleedin questions (and you sound like you should have lots) why not send him a .wav or .mp3 file of you asking them?

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Iron_man:

As Seanachai just mentioned Joe obviously needs more material </font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Do you need me to make myself available so that you can record yet more of the vast, rich stream of wisdom and wit that pours off me as the gentle rains fall from heaven?

You're confusing 'wit' with 'stink'.

Do you need me to make myself available so that you can record yet more of the vast, rich stream of wisdom and wit that pours off me as the gentle rains fall from heaven?

The death march across the South continues. Have now reached Columbia, SC, the very heart of the Confederacy, from Miami. Peed on the capital steps for wbs.

Karl, the mad Frenchmen, was a very gracious host in Miami. Grills a pretty mean steak.

Drove through a lovely storm in Savannah, GA yesterday. Tornados, hail, rain. Wish you all were here. Or there, as it were.

Only nineteen hours of driving to go and the Honda Civic is still running like a champ. Except for this odd grinding sound from the left rear wheel whenever you pull a hard right. Eh, it's probably nothing...

[ April 27, 2006, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Lars ]

The death march across the South continues. Have now reached Columbia, SC, the very heart of the Confederacy, from Miami. Peed on the capital steps for wbs.

Karl, the mad Frenchmen, was a very gracious host in Miami. Grills a pretty mean steak.

Drove through a lovely storm in Savannah, GA yesterday. Tornados, hail, rain. Wish you all were here. Or there, as it were.

Only nineteen hours of driving to go and the Honda Civic is still running like a champ. Except for this odd grinding sound from the left rear wheel whenever you pull a hard right. Eh, it's probably nothing...

Originally posted by rleete:

Am I the only one who wonders why rleete exists… or, for that matter, feels the answer to that question could change our understanding of the Pengiverse?

Am I the only one who wonders why rleete exists… or, for that matter, feels the answer to that question could change our understanding of the Pengiverse?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rleete:

Am I the only one who wonders why rleete exists… or, for that matter, feels the answer to that question could change our understanding of the Pengiverse? </font>

Am I the only one who wonders why rleete exists… or, for that matter, feels the answer to that question could change our understanding of the Pengiverse? </font>

Easy.

Rleete's a benchmark. A benchmark that we compare ourselves with to feel good about ourselves.

[ April 27, 2006, 03:47 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Easy.

Rleete's a benchmark. A benchmark that we compare ourselves with to feel good about ourselves.

Easy.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Spetsnaz attack with shovels, not 50 year olds with too much spare time...

No email address in the profile and too damned young if you ask me.

Go away tin_man ... you bother me ... and you're rusty and have no heart.

Joe

p.s. So I'm cranky, deal with it. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Spetsnaz attack with shovels, not 50 year olds with too much spare time...

No email address in the profile and too damned young if you ask me.

Go away tin_man ... you bother me ... and you're rusty and have no heart.

Joe

p.s. So I'm cranky, deal with it. </font>