WeGo'rs Rise and Shine

Huntarr

OK, I'm sorry guys.

I never even saw Huntarrs' post at 14:53.

That was when I was pecking out my thoughts.

A patrol order would be cool, but impractical for this game methinks.

So what about 1.04? 2 more weeks? A month?

1.03 is very good and playable, but there are still some gigs here and there.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Huntarr:

um like 9 times there slowmo. tongue.gif I didn't call it "DEATHBLOSSOM" for nothing. WeGO is alive and kickin baby.

I think I love you...

And what about our troopies? Are their way points working as well?

Mord.

P.S. Does Steve know you are teasing us? And how much did he pay you to do it? Man, I can't wait! This may be the best patch yet!

Originally posted by Huntarr:

um like 9 times there slowmo. tongue.gif I didn't call it "DEATHBLOSSOM" for nothing. WeGO is alive and kickin baby.

Not yet... since our TacAI sucks and it surely will suck in the next 365 days of development.

WeGO is not about fix path finding. A good TacAI is the core of WeGO, (even for multiplayer WeGO).

Cid in your opinion, which is currently limited to what you are aware of. I was a big fan of your amusing edit of the CMx1 panel, but your comments on how long it will take to get TacAI in line are about as useless as tits on a boar. Spare us please.

[ September 09, 2007, 09:26 PM: Message edited by: Huntarr ]

I can see where we are getting off topic so I will be as PC as a Salty Ole Gunny can be and state the following:

I will not further jeopardize my NDA by getting into some circular debate over bugs, features, he said she said, small furry badgers with big pointy teeth, nor any of the above. I was attempting to provide a glimmer of hope to the loyal and dedicated patrons of this game. To show that even as you bitch and moan about what is or is not working to your satisfaction, BFC is working at a near non stop pace to provide you with the quality product that you expect from them. My attempt to not have you feeling like “Shrooms” (kept in the dark and fed ****e) has bit me in the arse. So I will... 4t86a03.jpg ...,go back to what I was doing, playing CMSF and enjoying the crap out of WeGo, finding and reporting in a civilized manner the bugs and suggestions that will make this game the most kick butt Tac Sim on the market.

My mistake.

It goes like this;

1. Game stuff gets posted; Mods, screen shots, patches, whatever.

2. Some excited replies.

3. Some critical replies.

4. Somebody begging and pleading for new features.

5. Somebody steps on somebody else's toes.

6. Argument ensues...(could be as small as a couple posts or as large as a couple pages)

5. Thread dies a whimpering death. (Rinse and repeat for the next 7 years)

But this thread was damn tame, minus WEGO Tourette's response, so, I don't know what you're freakin' over. A simple I can't answer that would've sufficed.

Anyway, appreciate the heads up.

Mord.

I'm not freakin' I just forgot to use smiley faces smile.gif

I just won't get into exactly the steps you wisely pointed out. Don't get me wrong, your contribution has been much appreciated.

I just won't get baited by some who are simply going to go negative or beyond what was already shown. Better to just let them stir in their juices. I have already gone way past my bounds by showing anything, it was just too good not to know about.

[ September 09, 2007, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: Huntarr ]