Trench networks, ditches, et al.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but it might be individually rendered and tracked shell or mortar bomb fragments!

On a lighter note, there are some great inadvertent howlers here, such as the flash bag (wasted crone exposing nether regions (shudders based on unfortunate RL sighting)) and damning the soil ("I curse thee, soil! From now until the end of eternity nothing shall grow upon thee!) to name but a few. OTOH, the trench occupants in the screenshot could also be described as blighted. Lest anyone take umbrage from my kidding, all kinds of stuff escapes my filters when posting while insomniac.

Returning to serious matters, I'm glad that we'll be able to have slit trenches and such, though I didn't realize including them would be such a major issue as to be only available in the map editor. Camouflage screens would've been very cool visuals for both sides, but I do take Steve's point.

Regards,

John Kettler

I have a TON of pictures if any of you guys wanna check 'em out. I got most if not all of these from another website. If the link doesn't work or somethin then I'll see what I can do. If it does then enjoy:

http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/kawaiku/US%20Military/

P.S. And if for some reason any offend you(I don't know why they would) then I can't do much there either.