New around here...

If you DO know your Strykers then you're doubly-welcome! ;) Feel free to slap us down anytime you want on any bone-headed misinformation that gets posted on this board... And expect a LOT of bone-headed misinformation. What's cool about these game developers is they shoot for authenticity AND they listen & adjust to fit the facts. So your fingerprints could very well turn up on the final product smile.gif

Wow now thats nice. Steve was correct I was being sarcastic. You may need some professional help there Bolt!

Originally posted by General Bolt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

Tell them HELL NO I WONT GO!!!

I need to get banned. **** YOU 6kiler </font>

LOL naw I like the Chargers. I hope they get a championship one day for LT. I used to work for the Padres and I met him and he's a real good guy. Plus I am a Lions fan so it may be 15 years till they win more than 9 games (and by that I mean 9 games in 15 years) with %$%$### Millen at the helm. So if they win one I wont be mad, just as long as Denver doesnt win ever again. smile.gif Girlfriend has HUGE bragging rights over me because they won 2 of them :(