Official Website?

Rick

Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

Why dont people search before posting? Just on page 2 this was discussed already under "Website"

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING PLEASE

Don't be ridiculous, you can't do a search on everything before posting - only poeple who live on this forum ever suggest such nonsense. A polite comment that this has been recently discussed - possibly with a note about the outcome - is the appropriate way to deal with this IMO.

Originally posted by Bruce70:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by M1A1TankCommander:

Why dont people search before posting? Just on page 2 this was discussed already under "Website"

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING PLEASE

Don't be ridiculous, you can't do a search on everything before posting - only poeple who live on this forum ever suggest such nonsense. A polite comment that this has been recently discussed - possibly with a note about the outcome - is the appropriate way to deal with this IMO. </font>

Ok, that's what I expected. I saw something, can't remember what it was now that made me wonder if you decided to put it off until the first beta build.

Personally, I'm amazed that CMSF is going to work, looks nearly impossible to me; maybe I'm just programmed to have too low of standards. CMx1 initially shocked, but I've become used to that. CMx2 just looks like a pretty big step further.

I know people are eager to gaet more informantion, well actually people mostly want to "SEE MORE", however given that it's been pointed out by Steve repeatedly that there's nothing to see yet, whats the point in howling for a web site.

The man must feel like a Cop at a RTA, waving all the cars along with people hanging out the windows.

Peter.

• 2 weeks later...