Released?

Originally posted by justgazgaz:

Hi

havent posted or looked at these forums for a while,so im sorry if this is a lame question....

is CM:SF actually out yet??

and if not then how come there r so many posts about it??? some of u guys play testing it???

thx

You just gotta love these people.

Hmmm,

"No." That's about, oh, two letters, give or take. Instead of lambasting a person over a question such as the one posted, why not just post a two letter answer? (Or a three letter answer, if that's the case.) Or is it just more fun to ridicule a new poster?

I'm hoping that justgazgaz ends up playing each of you in CM:SF, and wins. smile.gif

Regards,

Ken

I'm not sure exactly how to approach this. I think I should let it speak for itself.

Originally posted by flamingknives:

It's much more fun deriding the lazy and incompetant.

I'm wondering how many others see the irony here?

smile.gif

Regards,

Ken

Originally posted by c3k:

I'm not sure exactly how to approach this. I think I should let it speak for itself.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by flamingknives:

It's much more fun deriding the lazy and incompetant.

I'm wondering how many others see the irony here?

smile.gif

Regards,

Ken </font>

Hey guys, lets not be too tough on the newcomers, please. Lets remember not everyone is familiar with forum etiquette, so to speak, and we were all there once.

EDIT : hideous spelling error fixed ;)

[ August 27, 2006, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

Originally posted by flamingknives:

Not particularly hard to find the answer, though.

Maybe not, but its also not hard just to ignore threads asking what may be annoying questions because they have been asked a dozen times, leaving it too others or the mods to answer smile.gif

We will likely have more and more newcomers over the next few months, and we would like the forums to be a pleasant place to visit. Im not particually referring to this thread specifically, but Ive just noticed a bit of a growing trend lately to jump on new members asking repeat questions, and its something we would like to avoid ;)

[ August 27, 2006, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

Lately? The core group in here has always been like that to the noobs! This is what happens when you don't feed them! They start foaming at the mouth and spouting off armor penetration values while attacking any noob that doesn't think to press the search button. The core Battlefronter is an unwashed, insane, grog troll that spends 79.89% of their entire life hanging out on these boards for the slightest trickle of CM info!

The mods really need to encourage them to get out and get some light now and then.

Originally posted by E. Monkey:

Lately? The core group in here has always been like that to the noobs! This is what happens when you don't feed them! They start foaming at the mouth and spouting off armor penetration values while attacking any noob that doesn't think to press the search button. The core Battlefronter is an unwashed, insane, grog troll that spends 79.89% of their entire life hanging out on these boards for the slightest trickle of CM info!

The mods really need to encourage them to get out and get some light now and then.

In a way you are right. In the days of CMBO people were more tolerant to newcomers. Not so today. As a result thic attitude could very well transfer to the loss of a sale(s).

this is the latest word from the "horse's mouth" :

Battlefront.com

Administrator

Member # 42

posted August 29, 2006 01:27 AM

Cpl Steiner,

We're still shooting for 2006, but if we slip into 2007 it won't be by much. We need to get the game out before anything else crazy happens on Syria's doorstep. We've already had the assassination of Hariri, the subsequent withdrawal of Syrian troops, the findings that Syria was behind the killing, various border clashes with US forces, the Hezbollah/IDF fight, and Syria's recent chest thumping. And imagine that just 3 years ago we were told that Syria wasn't a likely scenario for a conflict

Steve

lazy muppet??

i typed that whilst i was in my local library,on a timed system,it was nothing to do with lazyness,i was busy doing other more important things to do with real life(it does exist),hoping that perhaps i would have got a quick answer rather than trawling through other threads.

as for calling me a lazy muppet flaming knives,ive checked all ur recent posts and threads and if u wanna start calling people names from the safety of your computer desk then heres one for u NERD!!!!