Summer Screenshot Bonanza!!!

Battlefront's Summer Screenshot Bonanza Event

The summer season is in full swing and to celebrate we have put together a little party of sorts. it's the Summer Screenshot Bonanza featuring over 100 new pics from a variety of our new and currently in development games.

We have new screenshots from Strategic Command 2 (currently scheduled for a Q4 2005 release), DropTeam (currently in development), Down in Flames (beta demo coming very soon!) and T-72 Balkans on Fire (shipping in about 1 week).

[...Strategic Command 2 Screenshots...]

[...DropTeam Screenshots...]

[...Down in Flames Screenshots...}

[...T-72 Balkans on Fire Screenshots...]

Madmatt

Canuck

Those are just temporary menu items (represented by letters for now) as this will all be replaced by something a little nicer (most likely symbols) in the end.

In general the menu choices are typical such as Done, Purchase Units, Research, Diplomacy, Reports, Quit, etc.

HC, Thank you very much! Just screenshots are enough for me until this product comes out.

The scale is a huge improvement. Although I still intend to make one that uses the full scale of the map editor :D .

BTW, is there anyway you could give me an idea at what is the maximum size for SC2?

Keep up the goodwork !

Originally posted by Blashy:

BTW, is there anyway you could give me an idea at what is the maximum size for SC2?

I'm not trying to be a wise-ass but what do you mean by "max size"?

Hard drive space required?

Computer speed required?

Max number of units?

Max map size in the editor?

How big the box will it come in? OK, now I'm a wise-ass. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...