Current info on Time Out Messages and Pre-Order Download Problems...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fischkopf, I have seen this myself recently. I am not entirely sure - still waiting on confirmation from the tech gurus - but it might happen when the servers are *nearly* full, and get filled up in between the time that the server is supposed to redirect you to the "sorry we're full page" and the time it takes to actually hook up. Or something like that... we're looking into it. Meanwhile, though, others have no problem accessing and downloading, as the servers are - still - full, even though bandwidth has been now more than tripled since yesterday.

Martin

The final size was 115.08MB. By the way i forgot to tell you that when i was installing the game errors kept poping up with three options: abort installation, retry, or skip.. I had to skip about ten times...Could not retry.. I fear I will have to download again...shoot!!!

Madmatt,

The file always shows as 'default'

I finally tried just the regular

windows download and with the faster

download times today, it worked ok.

I have installed and it appears to work

fine. The previous were with DAP.

Thanks, Pueo

I resent in the original confirmation E-Mail of my SC2 order REPLYING with a request as to when and how i could do the download.

The next day i got a reply with the appropriate code to use and when i could download.

20 minutes of downloading or so did it!, now, im playing the Full-Game!.

AND...I downloaded the game at EDMONTON, ALBERTA, CANADA using Telus.net Internet Service!.

Vegeorite, like I said in the other thread - at the moment, the option that you get download & mail for your pre-order isn't even mentioned on the order page. But even though it's not, you will get an email within 24 hours after your "pre-order" on how you can download the game.

We're improvising right now to not delay the SC2 "launch", but need a few more days to officially start our digital delivery platform with all bells and whistles.

Martin