NEW Explosion mod for CM:BB! *Updated with pix* (I hope)

Juju

Heya!

Will be posted at Tom's before the end of the month.

It features a nice Hi-Vis / Hi-res explosion sequence. But none of that fake 'dome' stuff, mind. ;)

Fully compatible with CM:BO too, BTW.

Edit: got a couple of pics after all. If they don't show up, rightclick on them, click properties, copy the entire URL and paste it into your address bar.

Without further ado: Catastrophic explosions anyone?

BOOM1.jpg

BOOM2.jpg

It looks better in-game than it does in the pic, BTW.

Enjoy,

Juju

P.S. Plenty thanks to ABBOTT, for hosting pics that actually do show up!

[ September 21, 2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Originally posted by Juju:

Heya!

Will be posted at Tom's before the end of the month.

It features a nice Hi-Vis / Hi-res explosion sequence. But none of that fake 'dome' stuff, mind. ;)

Fully compatible with CM:BO too, BTW.

Edit: got a couple of pics after all. If they don't show up, rightclick on them, click properties, copy the entire URL and paste it into your address bar.

Without further ado: Catastrophic explosions anyone?

BOOM1.jpg

BOOM2.jpg

It looks better in-game than it does in the pic, BTW.

Enjoy,

Juju

THAT ROCKS!!!

Please keep us up to date on where it is available for download!

Nice Work!

-tom w

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

So did they drop a daisy cutter on that T34? Looks great JuJu! I am actually very glad that you got the game before I did!

Daisy cutter? No. You remember that pic Andreas posted with that ridiculously large gun (IIRC somewhere in Parrabellum's thread). I thought it was a Photoshopped joke on his part. Turned out to be real!! It's some sort of HUGE 128MM AT gun. The noise it makes when it fires is stupendous. :D

Daisy cutter? No. You remember that pic Andreas posted with that ridiculously large gun (IIRC somewhere in Parrabellum's thread). I thought it was a Photoshopped joke on his part. Turned out to be real!! It's some sort of HUGE 128MM AT gun. The noise it makes when it fires is stupendous.
wait i saw that pic and i just brushed it off as a photoshop joke...you mean there really was gun like that?....gimme another pic cuz i cant find it