RoW II Boots and Tracks Brawl part tres....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dice,

just tried again, and got the following reply:

This message could not be delivered to the following recipients:

<EScurlock@peoplepc.com>:

This mailbox has exceeded their disk quota. (#5.2.2)

Yahoo or hotmail maybe?

Originally posted by JonS:

Dice,

just tried again, and got the following reply:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />This message could not be delivered to the following recipients:

<EScurlock@peoplepc.com>:

This mailbox has exceeded their disk quota. (#5.2.2)

Yahoo or hotmail maybe?</font>

Diceman, I'm no expert in this area, but make sure you're not just considering your Inbox when calculationg the space you're using. Mails in your Deleted folder might count towards your quota, as well as Sent, Drafts and other folders that are not local to your HDD.

Regular turns have begun to flow between Bertram and myself, in spite of some sort of weirdness in what his E-mail program does to my turn attachments. This means I have four games completed, one in progress, and one AAR submitted. Whoever did the map in our battle did a wonderful job. Not only does it look great, but it makes for some fascinating tactical problems. Sure hope I made the right deployment decisions!

Regards,

John Kettler

Visom,

Thanks for posting the AAR's on a webpage.

To those gentlemen that I have send the MSExcel97 spreadsheet with the RoW I results many moons ago, could any of you oblige the favour and sent it to me at WineCape@global.co.za]WineCape@global.co.za as my HDD crashed last week. I need the format for the RoW II results.

Regards,

Charl Theron

T1Sec4:

I was out for weekend, and sunday I noticed that some heavy arty have landed on my main board so to speak. I have a backup macnine, with difficult internet access. I try to do some turns, but I will get new processor in wednesday and then I can fix my main headquarters - or do sumfink.

Juha

Hi,

I apologise to my my last two opponents their games are on hold this week as I have a lot of things to do and I need to give the games quality time rather than rushing it. I hope to be back on track this weekend.

As for Tero I keep asking him to stop and run away but he refuses. The game is on the way to being finished and I can keep that going this week.

Sorry chaps, I hope that is OK?

H

[ July 16, 2002, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Holien ]