The Lord of the Peng: The Two Challenges

Lord, you folk are pathetic.

Of course, this is nothing new, but so much effluvient on one page IS a bit remarkable.

Everything from the kind of geeky Star Wars trash talk (designed to ensure you NEVER get laid -- wait, this is PL we are talking about, so I guess that was a bit redundant) to naive Swedish poots boasting about their country's large quantity of feral fecal matter.

Just die, the lot of you, and don't come back til you have something to say, somethign of importance, interest, or at least something requiring you to use more than three braincells simultaneously.

Pillocks.

Steve

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

<font size=-1>you are but a whelp mewling for your mammary</font>

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with mewling for a mammary. After you've been properly introduced, of course.

Originally posted by PondScum:

Hey now, there's nothing wrong with mewling for a mammary. After you've been properly introduced, of course.

Do you always have to beg for it?

Silly question, let me rephrase that.

Do you always have tell us you have to beg for it?

Originally posted by Marlow:

Pathetic ... That reminds me of your defense in our last battle. I need another ego boost, so I'll send a file.

Hey -- I challenged you several pages back -- your daughter must not have read that part to you -- too embarassing for her, poor thing, so I'll make it clear here:

1000 points -- support units ONLY -- random everything else, make it January 1943.

Pillock.

Steve

Rrright ye blatherin' pillocks. Ah'm lookin' tae add a print tae mah library, an' cannae mak oop mah mind. Sae gi' HERE an' let mae knoo whuch wun ye prefer. Ah'm leanin' tae tha "Brandenburg Gate" wun, or tha Stugs' on tha Russian Steppes wun mahsailf.

Bastarrrds.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I'll be sending turns out back out at my normal rate.
Does that mean back out of your ass? Or at your usual rate, which is never when you start losing!

Or have you not loaded the patch yet?

Send me a setup, boob, you were the only one I was beating!!!

.... Solomon advises us to be happy with what we have and to make the best of our lot in life.....

Is that King Solomon you're talking about? Wasn't he a rich bastard who lived in big palace with a hareem of top notch crumpet dedicated to satisfying his every need? A man who in his entire life wanted for no material or sensual pleasure? Well, he would say that, wouldn't he?

Sorry, I know I shouldn't post in this thread but I couldn't resist it. I am now buggering off before any of the denizens, taking offence at my presence feels the need to put finger to keyboard to tell me to sod off.

Cheers

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I'll be sending turns out back out at my normal rate.

Does that mean back out of your ass? Or at your usual rate, which is never when you start losing!

Or have you not loaded the patch yet?

Send me a setup, boob, you were the only one I was beating!!!</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Lars:

<font size=-1>Do you always have to beg for it?

Do you always have tell us you have to beg for it?</font>

Now, if I were Seanachai, I would blather on for a page about how it's our little hangups that make us truly human. But I'm not, so I will just say that AS WELL as giving thanks every day for not being Seanachai, I also give thanks that MY hangups don't involve the waste products of other species.

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

<font size=-1>Do you always have to beg for it?

Do you always have tell us you have to beg for it?</font>

Now, if I were Seanachai, I would blather on for a page about how it's our little hangups that make us truly human. But I'm not, so I will just say that AS WELL as giving thanks every day for not being Seanachai, I also give thanks that MY hangups don't involve the waste products of other species.</font>

For Berli's sake, Focker, grow the hell up or get lost. What the heck do you think this is -- your afternoon circle-jerk club? I never thought I would encounter ANYONE more obtuse or dim than PL, but you, lad, take the freaking cake.

It isn't that hard -- show a modicum of wit or panache, somethign a little highbrow; something a little biting or sarcastic. Try using three or four braincells at once. Instead, we get post after post of stupidity, arrogance, and prepubescent chatter.

Good cats, man, buy a clue.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

For Berli's sake, Focker, grow the hell up or get lost. What the heck do you think this is -- your afternoon circle-jerk club?

Learn this one in law school did you?

I never thought I would encounter ANYONE more obtuse or dim than PL, but you, lad, take the freaking cake.
I'm confused as to where this "cake" is that i'm taking.

So whats your answer to someone who asks how many cases you've lost, " A ****load"?

It isn't that hard -- show a modicum of wit or panache, somethign a little highbrow; something a little biting or sarcastic.
Ok, i'll give it a try, how's this... Not everyone in Texas is related.

Try using three or four braincells at once. Instead, we get post after post of stupidity, arrogance, and prepubescent chatter.
Is it possible to use 3 or 4 brain cells? Are you aware how many braincells the brain has and how many are functioning all the time? Ya, a ****load. Though if it were somehow possible to use only 4 braincells and be alive, thats when i'd go out and buy me a pair o' dem cowboy boots.

Good cats, man, buy a clue.

Steve

Anything else Matlock?

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

[serious][/ignore]Yeah, try communicating without the cursing. It violates forum policy, is offensive, and adds nothing to your posts.[/serious]

Dweeb.[ignore]

What he hell is your problem? You asked for a sarcastic biting post and i gave you one, did you realy take that serious or are you just a dick?

I figured i'd get asked for a setup, but instead i get that? Right...so anyway....

[ December 18, 2002, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Wisdom does not necessarily require cynicism. To think so is cynical in itself (i.e. that true knowledge can only come to pass with an understanding that all act in their own selfish interests).

To not understand that all act in their own selfish interests is foolish.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

Wisdom does not necessarily require cynicism. To think so is cynical in itself (i.e. that true knowledge can only come to pass with an understanding that all act in their own selfish interests).

To not understand that all act in their own selfish interests is foolish.</font>