The Lord of the Peng: The Two Challenges

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Noba... (sigh) one cannon BLEW UP 8 tanks!!! Just admit it - you suck. Sheesh.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Listen here, PieFace. From your exploits posted in this-here-thread, I'd still be more than a match for you. You who can lose to Battlefrontdotcom. And you suck because you left you teeth in the glass - again.

You couldn't comprehend the idea of timing the delays on your tanks to all appear at the horizon TOGETHER and blast the crap out of those guns....Nooo - not you. They all wandered off on there own sweet times, regardless of my carefull delays and carefull judging of distance......Damn those green crews.

Sigh.

Noba.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Ah think sum o' yoo bastarrrds need tae bae linin' oop tae KISS MAH SPOTTY ARRRSE!!

And I think it's about time you got your Spotty Arse down to a Proctologist to find out where you got them. I have my concerns.

Noba.

The things that makes America such a wonderful country:

A useless, bicycle seat sniffing pillock like Joe Shaw could actually run for President, and if he had enough money, a few well placed hanging chads and lied enough, he could even get elected!

Talentless, rich and bored hollywood actors and actresses need only to latch on to an anti-war movement, capture a few choice sound bites, or travel to Baghdad to garner countless hours of free publicity and boost their failing careers, ala Hanoi Jane Fonda.

We have the opportunity to re-live history as all of the neo-Neville Chamberlains of the world line up to say what a wonderful person Saddam Hussein really is, and he really doesnt want to blackmail the rest of the world with his oil resources, "he's just misunderstood, because his daddy was mean to him as a child"

We have created such technological wonders as the

personal computer, the internet, and all the other wonderful electronic and mechanical gadgets we all take for granted, but in all these years of innovation and wonder, we cant figure out how to run our machines without the need for petroleum.

We created a land that was once a "melting pot", where folks from all races and creeds flocked with one goal in mind... to become an American and work hard, and make a better life. Now we have created a land where it is better to be more opressed than where your ancestors originally came from because it entitles you to stuff you dont have to work for!!

America is home to Battlefront.com, the servers that make the transferring of all this wonderful information possible, and this forum, where the whole world can come together, babble and complain about "tired infantry", call each other names, have fun, laugh, and totally forget about all the crap in the world that keeps us at each others throats.

End of pontification mode......

Edited to include a declaration that Pantless Leader is undoubtably a pscychopathic lackwit!!!

[ December 17, 2002, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by PondScum:

if we just remember to tell The Old Firm to use explosives for the hit...

We much prefer the gun these days, we try to move (with) the times as bad as we can. Leave that part to us, all you need is to provide us with a suitable stooge (we're thinking Cuban exile Gulf War vet junkie nazi pinko with a (or several) severe personality disorders and a healthy subscription of all Left Behind literature known to man) and huuuge gobs of cash.

Unless, of course, The Justicar approves of our Proposed Presidential Personal Protection Program in which case very few of you need worry about stooges or money. Or breathing. Ever again.

Don't forget to vote.

No, of course I'm not Canadaian. Do I look Canadian? In fact I can name two reasons how Canada as a Nation insulted me pesonally and why I have an undisputable reason to hate them all as the carooks they are.

Now, my wife Delaney on the other hand. Well, I have a feeling she is secretly preparing a dossier for her plan to emigrate to Canada.

Originally posted by Panzer leader:

No, of course I'm not Canadaian. Do I look Canadian? In fact I can name two reasons how Canada as a Nation insulted me pesonally and why I have an undisputable reason to hate them all as the carooks they are.
One of the reasons was that they alerted their citzens as to your animal touching proclivities, am I right? The second reason is the fact that you can't even spell Canadian correctly, but you can't really be blamed for being pitifully stupid now can you?

[ December 17, 2002, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Now, my wife Delaney on the other hand. Well, I have a feeling she is secretly preparing a dossier for her plan to emigrate to Canada.

I thought I was a liberal Democrat but I am beginning to suspect I am, in fact, Canadian.

Delaney

Originally posted by R_Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Why yes, there is a reason that I'm stating the obvious. I'm stating the obvious because I am surrounded by neolithic prats who, if they had 2% more intelligence, just might classify as plant life.

So, basically, what you're saying is that you like beating your head against very hard, immovable objects.

I've got an idea, why don't we play a scenario where you go up against a KT with a handful of T34's? Oh, right, we are.

Wall, meet Boo.</font>

Originally posted by Delaney:

I thought I was a liberal Democrat but I am beginning to suspect I am, in fact, Canadian.

Delaney

I'm sorry to hear this. Not necessarily mutually exclusive, and the first condition mentioned often resolves spontainiously with age and experience. It is, however, occasionally terminal (ex. Seanachai). The second condition is unfortunatly congenital, and no one has ever found a cure for being Canadian.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

You realize that that one lonely old KT is the ONLY thing that's keeping me from turning all your cheesy HT's into scrap metal?

I see that you moved your precious kitty out of its hull down position. That's the mistake I was looking for.

Funny, that's the same mistake OGSF made.

R_Leete and OGSF, separated at birth?

SSN Hint Of The Day: Name drop.

Now sod off.