So umm, now that CMBB is basically out, whats going to happen with CMHQ? :-)

Well for starters how about a brand new CMBB Demo mod from the Picasso of POTD's himself, Kwazydog...

Looks like Kwazydog had some free time on his hands so he has whipped up a little CMBB Mod Lovin for you all. Check out this new PzIV-G with camo to see what he has in store for you.

Extract the contents of the zip file into your CMBB Demo's BMP folder (under the Demo Data directory) and your Pz IVG's will sparkle with new camo glory.

Enjoy!

In other news, as you may know SuperTed has recently left the CMHQ family in order to devote time to other pursuits. He will be sorely missed. Filling his larger than life shoes will be non-other than Mod Catalouge Guru himself, Garry Kump.

Garry is still getting up to speed on the asylum that we call CMHQ but I am sure that very soon you will all be seeing his mark throughout the site. Please welcome him aboard!

pz-IVG_tn.jpg

The mod can only be found at CMHQ!

Madmatt

There I was, hanging out at the CM Outpost, and a messenger delivered me a letter. It was transfer orders to CMHQ.

Well, you know how it is. You don't ignore the Brass. Mess kit and bed roll packed, I'm now wondering the halls of CMHQ trying to find what is what and where is where. My these halls are big!

Looking forward in contributing to the CMHQ site, the premier of all CM sites. CM Outpost will still remain open and you know I have the CMBB & CMBO Catalogues to do and upkeep.

Make sure you keep up your frequent checking of CMHQ, the web site central for all things CM!!!

[ September 03, 2002, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: kump ]

Originally posted by redwolf:

Cool mod.

Madmatt, you have the slashes in the link wrong, they are Windoze-style backslashes, not forward slashes. This will not work in browser which don't correct it.

Umm, I don't think so. They appear to be correct when I look at them.

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by redwolf:

Cool mod.

Madmatt, you have the slashes in the link wrong, they are Windoze-style backslashes, not forward slashes. This will not work in browser which don't correct it.

Umm, I don't think so. They appear to be correct when I look at them.

Madmatt</font>

Guest SnarkerII

Absarootly amazing! A company that supports a demo in this fashion is a gem amongst gems. I have to admit I downloaded the demo despite recently moving and suffering bandwidth envy. Was I pleasantly surprised when a 48k connection downloaded the file in under 3 hrs.

Hats off to you guys and my money is waiting for you to take it off my hands. But Seanachi (sp?) first - his eloquent whining has been very entertaining.

Thought I'd check the board again before I hit the sack. I run across this thread and see these jewels.

Nice nice indeed, you've out done yourself this time Dan.

I am gonna get very little sleep for 3 weeks I see. Then after that I am gonna get no sleep at all. I better just quit my job now. smile.gif