Windows version temporarily backordered

Originally posted by Andrew Hedges:

Beyond Whinia :D

...although the backorder message probably means that they're waiting for the new, flawless CDs from their new replicator, and not that they sold out their entire CMBB stock in 5 days. :(

Anyone remember how long it took for them to sell out of CMBO the first time? Hmm... didn't CMBO sell out twice?

Hi all

Just my luck ! I decide to go with ordering indirectly from BTS and find its 4th Oct at earliest. :rolleyes:

Anyone taking bets that Cdv (now that they hear of my plight) get the 'finger out' and publish the UK version overnight leaving me the last soul on earth to get the game smile.gifsmile.gif

The waiting begins in earnest now..........

I do remember them selling out of the first batch. It took considerably longer if I remember, but once word of mouth spread about CMBO they were in a bit of a logjam.

I'll wait. All the more people to blow up :D

Originally posted by tailz:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Andrew Hedges:

Beyond Whinia :D

...although the backorder message probably means that they're waiting for the new, flawless CDs from their new replicator, and not that they sold out their entire CMBB stock in 5 days. :(

Anyone remember how long it took for them to sell out of CMBO the first time? Hmm... didn't CMBO sell out twice?</font>

Originally posted by Epée:

Or maybe they are putting orders on hold until they fix the bad batch of CDs issue?

that could be a MAJOR factor on this issue.

Are there THAT many defective PC disks being shipped?

Are there any defective Mac Disks shipping?

I ordered mine on Saturday; September 07; 2002 at 11:02 AM

Your Order Number is: 80611

BUT I have not received my Mac version yet here in southern Ont. :(

grrr

:mad:

I wonder if they are really sold out or just holding back shipping the defective PC disks?

curious :confused:

-tom w

[ September 29, 2002, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]