CMBB Pre-orders Discussion

Dear Treeburst,

Aside from being a right bastard you must be a refresh monkey. Non-refresh monkeys retained their pre-refresh status because they were not refresh monkeys. And for this should be given their just dues by receiving CM:BB before anyone else.

Love,

Elvis

[ June 14, 2002, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Elvis ]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jshandorf:

You are fricken stoned if you think I would pay 70-80 bucks for CMBB.

The only way I would pay that much for the game would be if Madmatt hand delivers it to my house, and then gives me a foot massage as I install the game.

Jeff

Ohhhhh... I like the sound of that. Does anyone know if we can pre-order this custom form of delivery?

Regards

Jim R.

Originally posted by Soddball:

I believe that CM:BB should be sold to customers who have devoted their lives to beer. Get to the back, Treeburst. We all know you're a Babycham drinker.

Ahemm... wadda about me?

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jshandorf:

You are fricken stoned if you think I would pay 70-80 bucks for CMBB.

The only way I would pay that much for the game would be if Madmatt hand delivers it to my house, and then gives me a foot massage as I install the game.

Ohhhhh... I like the sound of that.</font>

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Yeah, CapDog, I think you will be among the last to get CM. I know of a CMer in Thailand however. He may be worse off than you.

Treeburst155 out.

Not if you offer to order two and FedEx the CD to him as soon as you get yours. One more business day (or does FedEx only do two day service to China?)