New Opel Blitz MOD !!!

Many thanks for the comments guys this one was tough to do (matching camo parts over different BMPs and getting the tone right etc). Rob unfortunately there is no way to fix that problem apart from have no insignia I guess! Tracer, you just put whatever you want (shovels/pictures/insignia/etc) on the correct BMP and in the right place it just takes a LOT of switching between CMBB and phototshop to check you got 'em right!. Cheers.

:eek:

This Blitz creates the impression of a heavily used truck.

Always very interesting to see, how good Mods affect the feeling.

Excellent. Thanks.

Only one point: is the pinup girlie optional (so i hope)?

[ November 09, 2002, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: Schoerner ]

Glad you all like em',I appreciate it. Are the file sizes to big though? (3-4 meg with options)What do you think? Would you rather have lower res versions in future mods?. I'm a sucker for detail but am aware of the slow down issue, but I think that’s more crucial if its terrain. (i.e. rendering a lot of trees instead of a few vehicles etc).

Glad you all like em',I appreciate it. Are the file sizes to big though? (3-4 meg with options)What do you think? Would you rather have lower res versions in future mods?. I'm a sucker for detail but am aware of the slow down issue, but I think that’s more crucial if its terrain. (i.e. rendering a lot of trees instead of a few vehicles etc).
im a sucker for detail as well:D but i havent really thought of file size, did you resize these rk?

t34m4328late29rv.jpg

apolagies for highjacking your thread but do adding the shovels actually make the file larger?

Adding stuff to bitmaps won't increase the file size of the bitmap as such. But what i've done for my vehicle mods up to now is double the size of the side bitmaps before i start work, this gives sharper definition 'in game' but doubleing the bitmap size, increases the file size (and therefore the end zip). Not quite sure what you mean 'did you resize these rk?' though Noob?. I've not done any armour yet. smile.gif