What will you play- QB or pemade? (or will you end up watching the Pats v Chiefs)

Just a quick poll.....which will you play a quick battle or one of the scenarios thats comes on the CD?

I'll probably play a QB with human buy just so I can use some of the new vehicle and troops types. It wont be to histoical, but it will be lots of fun. Once I have had my fill, I will resume my "grog-like" ways and go historical.

Even if I dont get the game by the weekend I will still enjoy watching my Patriots march to victory over the Chiefs.

I don't want to burn through designed scenarios against the computer so it will probably be quick battles. Something to test out armor first, then a city battle. Then I might design a scenario with lots of spotters (and nothing else) just to experience the horror of a large scale bombardment. The noise alone should be impressive.

Then it's time to get serious and do a PBEM with my old CM:BO opponent from work. Something dealing with Stalingrad will be first.

Keith

Most often ,even today with CMBO,

I play premade scenarios, the QBs are

fun but there seems to be a sameness (is that

a word) to them.

so I am sure it will be a few of the scenarios

first.

also I would realy like to try a PBEM , a small one or two see how the new stuff works, any one up for it ?

WC Fields) once put it:

"I cook with wine, sometimes I add it to the food"

bnickb

Actually, I also have given this a lot of thought, and I have come up with that I am first going to play a pre-made scenario, either involving Stalingrad, Berlin, or a good open tank fight with supporting infantry! Then, the next game will be a QB, and I finally get to see what new toys . . . er, um, I mean vehicles I get to buy smile.gif

Chad

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Pud

Given that QB can now use custom maps, this will be the way to go. This is the biggest improvement im my eyes of CMBB over CMBO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to agree with Pud. Make you own map and still have FOW (extreme), doesn't get any better than that excpet may 19-0.

Alas, I must prognosticate that we will probably be watching the Pats wreck the Chiefs while getting our fix wtih CMBO.

Maybe by the time the Pats crush SanDiego we will be enjoying two joyous events, 4-0 Pats and CMBB