Chicago Part Deux

And I thought you would forget my birthday!

Man would I be pushing it with the wife if I bolted from the house for another oh-so-enticing fix [Homer Simpson Mode] "Combatilicious" [/Homer Simpson Mode] of CM:BB.

I wouldn't want to be piggish though I suppose.

BDH

[ July 09, 2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: barrold713 ]

Now that is what I call knowing your audience. Yeah sure, for a look at CMBB beta, I would show up at a CM face to face this weekend. Where? I'm on the south side in Hyde Park, but anywhere downtown and much of near north would also be easy for me. Much easier than the suburbs.

My darling and beautiful wife thinks that a weekend in Chicago would be an excellent way for us to share my birthday on Saturday.

She is going to find us a hotel near the Hancock building and we will drive in on Friday afternoon.

On Saturday, I can get my fix and afterwards dinner and such.

Drive back on Sunday afternoon.

I am watching 'Stalingrad' as I type for preparation. The sewer scene is playing at the moment.

BDH

OK, here we go:

Saturday, 1-6 PM, no earlier since I have a soccer meeting I have to attend.

Same rules apply as the first meeting. Units cannot be talked about, nor can scenarios. Anything I say cannot be talked about cannot. I will take you word at this.

Will be emailing you contact information, if not, replay to me in email and I will respond.

This time, you can bring some beer. I cannot afford to keep buying spatan for everyone.

So, Saturday, 1 PM.

Rune

Well SB, it's like this, since it's my birthday, I have some latitude in even asking.

A weekend in Chicago, staying at the Hilton Towers can also be extrapolated into an anniversary trip delayed a couple weeks.

The drive is not bad especially since we would not be going back in the same day like last time. I like my car and my back did not hurt much after last time which is a bit of all right.

I can make a list of all the questions about things I would like to check out if possible.

I'm curious to meet Jason and see his reaction to the new game.

Where should I go for my birthday dinner on Saturday night?

BDH