Screenshot walk through of the CMBB Quick battle generator. (May open slowly)

Abbott

Guest Panzer Boxb
Originally posted by Austrian Strategist:

I would like (a) screenshot(s) from the purchase units page in a typical QB. Thanks!

That would vary greatly depending upon the timeframe.

There are so many different lists of what is available depending on date. Here are the German units available in June of 1941.

German purchase screen with Infantry drop down box.

ger_edi.jpg

German Infantry.

ger_jinf.jpg

German support units.

ger_sup.jpg

German vehicle list.

ger_veh.jpg

German Panzer

ger_arm.jpg

German Artillery.

ger_art.jpg

Fortifications.

ger_fort.jpg

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to post information about CMBB while I was waiting for the game to arrive. I have not forgotten what the waiting was like. Anyone who wishes to ask a question or ask for a screenshot, post in here and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Regards.

Abbott, are you nuts!? Why are you spending time posting pictures, when you could be playing CMBB?

Anyways, I am glad you did, as now I have even more to look forward to.

Thank you.

I have a small question, thought; in one of the pictures, under the menu of 'division', a division type called 'ski' was listed.

Are these 'ski troops' just regular infantry organized differently, like the Cavalry troops, or do we actually get ski-borne troops in CMBB?

I'll add my thanks as well, Abbott.

I too am one of those suffering and waiting. These screens were some of the things I was most interested in.

How about a screenshot of available German armor in mid 1943 or mid 1944 if possible? I'm curious about Big Cat rarity factors.

Thanks.

Keith

Originally posted by AaronNorris:

I have a small question, thought; in one of the pictures, under the menu of 'division', a division type called 'ski' was listed.

Are these 'ski troops' just regular infantry organized differently, like the Cavalry troops, or do we actually get ski-borne troops in CMBB?

They are really ski troops, and they are really on skis, see:

ski%20troops.JPG

Steve

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

Oops. Also, does the manual have at least a little blurb on what all these units are, like an "Auwfklarangs"(sp?) et cetera?

Eden

No, the manual does not appear to have a blurb on these (wow, that would be a GREAT CMBB site, hint, hint, hint).

I can tell you that Aufklarungtruppen are reconnaisance troops.

Steve