MasterGoodWaffle's Thread of Cheery Ale

Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm hurrying as fast as they can. Scaling Mt. GoodHeight takes a lot out of pixelated men.

Disassembling the clankety things on one side and reassembling on the opposite side takes a some time too.

no-one's forcing yout to do that - you could have come along the roads!! :D

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm hurrying as fast as they can. Scaling Mt. GoodHeight takes a lot out of pixelated men.

Disassembling the clankety things on one side and reassembling on the opposite side takes a some time too.

no-one's forcing yout to do that - you could have come along the roads!! :D </font>

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

Send me a set up you pyscholloigcally deranged scum dog son of a new delhi whore! (no particular offense to new delhi, which I'm sure is a fine city and not at all associated with defective explosive products and goodale.)

OHHHH don't you worry your little maggot-encrusted britches thermo you'll recieve a setup that will burn your cowardly flesh with so much molten bitter TNT you'll know the true meaning of "Thermo"!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Way to go, MG! It would appear from Portly Belly’s screen shot that he has many more crews scampering about than you do. I say continue to pump molten maggots and disease-ridden TNT into his cowardly ranks!

And keep up the screen shots and AARs, gentlemen!

GRRRRRAAARRRGGGHHHHHH and :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: ,

Ace (who is doing his part to keep this on page 1)

@ PB: Keeping your men alive is overrated. Ask any “competent” Soviet officer, right MG? :mad: :mad:

And, MG, don’t take any lip from that Woop, Thermopylae, either. Send him a set up. With the tactical training he gets at that government playground on the Hudson, all you’ll have to do is hit Go every turn to ensure your complete and total victory. :D

Lastly – Army’s plebes won’t be doing any push ups this Saturday! HAHAHAHAHA!

;)

Inspired by our very own muse of milten TNT I'm even writing a scenario myself!!

It is a follow up to the "Katukov" one on the disc - which I might say is a complete traversty of history!! :(

It's short - 10 turns.

It's utterly brutal - T34's and KV's, many of them veteran and crack - vs tired and understrength german rear area troops in October 1941.

So how do the Russians get crack troops at this stage?? Katukov's tank brigade was staffed with instructors from a tank school!

In 5 days in October of 1941 the Brigade struck the 4th Panzer division in the flank - the German forces were restricted to the cratered and muddy roads because off-road was even worse.

The Russians claimed 150 tanks and other vehicles destroyed in 5 days of fighting - isolated groups of Germans were destroyed piece meal, Guderein himself lamented the attack, and Katukov's brigade was renamed the 1st Guards Tank Brigade a couple of weeks later.

Anyone care to play test it as the Germans??!! :D

No, seriously - it's designed to be a walkover for the Russians, even tho' there's roughly equal point values, and so they have only a short time to dispose of the German forces.

I hope to finish the map tonight - in about 12 hrs from this post, so anyone who wants to have crack at this traversty fo a battle is welcome to leave their names here & I'll send it on when it's done.

Please DO NOT send requests to the e-mail addy in my profile - it's my work address, and I'm only here until the day is done!!

Originally posted by Mike:

Inspired by our very own muse of milten TNT I'm even writing a scenario myself!!

It is a follow up to the "Katukov" one on the disc - which I might say is a complete traversty of history!! :(

It's short - 10 turns.

Please DO NOT send requests to the e-mail addy in my profile - it's my work address, and I'm only here until the day is done!!

Hey Mike sned it to me. I love this situation.

I'm at: chilson.polites@verizon.net

Thx.

Yeah - I mean no...I mean...oh god it's confusing already and I haven't even gone home yet - which is where the REAL Stalin's Organ exists!! :D

Originally posted by Ace Pilot:

@ PB: Keeping your men alive is overrated. Ask any “competent” Soviet officer, right MG?

And, MG, don’t take any lip from that Woop, Thermopylae, either. Send him a set up. With the tactical training he gets at that government playground on the Hudson, all you’ll have to do is hit Go every turn to ensure your complete and total victory.

Lastly – Army’s plebes won’t be doing any push ups this Saturday! HAHAHAHAHA!

GGAGRARGARGARGARGARARGARGGRGGG!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't you worry ace, my TNT machine never stops cranking and all I see right now are Portabella's nasty, cowardly grunts fleeing in panick, hitting the dirt, dying, and down-right cursing ihres Fuhrer for allowing such an atrocity to take place! :mad: :mad:

I will not let you down and OOOHHH MISTER MANNNN ****-LIPS HANNAH BUCKAROO believe me you I will be sending a "Thermo Pie" to that loud-mouthed, twinkle-toed, pussy-whipped, armchair-warrior wannabe Thermopylae!! :mad: :mad:

I'm rallying the troops and the most bitter TNT I can find for the occasion! :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGRGRGRGGG G G GGG GGG!!!!!

[ December 05, 2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: MasterGoodale ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGRGRGRGGG G G GGG GGG!!!!! AAAAAAccccchhhhhh...{thump}

Oh, great. Now look what you've done. All that nitro in the TNT seized MGA's brain. He's gonna be even angrier when he get's up.

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGRGRGRGGG G G GGG GGG!!!!! AAAAAAccccchhhhhh...{thump}

Oh, great. Now look what you've done. All that nitro in the TNT seized MGA's brain. He's gonna be even angrier when he get's up.</font>

BAAAHHH! Who wants to do push ups in dress gray anyhow..I mean GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY! Free weekend pass! YEAH!

As for mastergoodale's most bitter of TNTs' well I should be most interested to see if his constant "GRAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: ARGGGHHH BLARGOOOOOO eeeeek!" tactic is all they say it is, and as a matter of fact, it would seem all the energy he spends on it is probably the result of an unfufilled sexual drive. Hard to imagine of course, since cabbage is a common food product.

Edited because it turns out ruttabagga is not as common as one would think.

[ December 05, 2002, 11:35 PM: Message edited by: Thermopylae ]