CMTB campaign - still recruiting.

I'd love to be a part of it but my plate won't be clean enough to add your campaign to it until at least March, more likely the end of April or May. You see, I go on terminal leave in preparation for military retirement at the end of November; start a new job while at the same time relocating in Anchorage Alaska and finishing up two distance learning college classes in December, finishing a third distance learning college class in February, and will more than likely work part time doing individual income taxes through the 15th of April, and possibly corporate and partnership taxes through the 15th of May. Once all that is done and over with I'll have so much free time on my hands I won't know what to do with it, and your campaign looks just like the ticket to burn a bit of it up. :cool:

Fallweiss.

I would be very honoured if I could be part of this wonderful endeavour, preferably as lower level German Officer.

I must ditto the remarks about your sparkling web-site, simply magnificent, outstanding.

Hope that positions are still open.

Thank you.

[ September 19, 2002, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: HawkerT ]

To help us with logging all the applications here is what we recommend:

Please tell us who you are, your real name, your alias.. any skills you may have (military, IT, historical, Games..) why you want to join, what side you would wish to join, what position, although those will be decided later when the dust settles.

There is a need for good players to fight for Mother Russia.

Players will be able to pass one or more "round" then re-join later to accomodate changing situations. Keep looking at the site and join when you are ready.

PLEASE Apply by EMAIL to Rough or me

BigCat

Thanks for the praise and interest. Expect more once we get going.

The recruiting is pretty much over as we already have enough applicants to fill the roster.

We will be emailing all the applicants whether they got in, what position, what to do next... soon.

IronChef4 - it would entail spending a lot of time, probably more planning and doing admin stuff than playing. It would also entail having a chance to participate in a campaign that will let you play CMBB on a scale where the outcome actually matters.

Also, having access to all the documents on the website, committed players should not be bothered by this question, if they do, they are most likely unsuitable for the campaign anyway. Hope this helps.