Why do we Challenge Peng? Because we CAN CAN CAN!!!!

dalem

Dame Emma, being "across the pond" and all, is still a better drinking partner and conversationalist than most (if not all) of you sorry sods will ever be. Had she not already been granted the lofty perch of "Lady of the Cesspool", I'd give her boon to be Lord and master of all. Salutations, dear lady, and a good night to you. May the wine flow in your dreams, and leave you with nary a thought of a hangover.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[QB]Went to the Dentist ...

Tooth Extracted ...

Many Pain Pills ...

We all still feel sorry for the cat, but wish you never had the benefit of pain pills, or anaesthetic . It's more than you deserve, but we've been drinking, and are feeling generous.

Good. Now back away (never turn your back on a cesspooler), and close the door tightly on your way out. That's a good boy. Wouldn't want you to get hurt. Well, we would, but that is a whole 'nother story.

Edit: drunkin speeling

[ September 28, 2002, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Sorry to hear your half-shaven pussy is a bit sore and sorry R_Leete.

A bit of pampering and massageing with Oil of Ulan should do the trick.

Trust me.

AJ

Now that's funny!!! AJ, I salute you with a plate of cold fried chicken and a Coke!

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Sorry to hear your half-shaven pussy is a bit sore and sorry R_Leete.

A bit of pampering and massageing with Oil of Ulan should do the trick.

Trust me.

AJ

Now that's funny!!! AJ, I salute you with a plate of cold fried chicken and a Coke!</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Ah've mm shmee...yesp!

urk

Why are you lying there in all that broken glass?

My God, lad, you're covered in blood!

Wait a minute. No you're not. You're covered in cheap red wine.

I see what's happened. The gentle and noble Ladies of the Pool came by to demurely sip wine, and you burst in here and created a horror!

Were the Australians involved? What am I saying, of course the Australians were involved!

Those poor, gentle, feminine souls – what? No, not the goddamn Australians, you drunken little sot, the Ladies of the Pool – trying to bring a little class and joie de vivre to this pit of darkness, and then having you lead a gang of piss drunk Aussie roughnecks in here.

MACE! You got some 'splainin' to do!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

That's what I love about this place...

Oh, I'm sorry, I lost my train of thought.

And I thought we were "on a roll". I sent you turn #45 3.76 hours ago. <U>You</U> R_Late. Again. Tsk, tsk.

Here, *slurp* have a piece of burnt offering {sorry - I mean cold fried chicken). It may or may not fire up your brain cell. Unfortunately Dalem forgot to toss the salad, so you dip out there.

AJ

Originally posted by Speedy:

Oh that would be right you hold the party while I am at work!

Any of that Merlot left? I wouldn't mind getting back into celebrating Collingwoods' defeat.

Yeah! The Broncos played great didn't they?

Here, have a Cheezel. They're on Boo

AJ

[ September 29, 2002, 02:40 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Those poor, gentle, feminine souls – what? No, not the goddamn Australians, you drunken little sot, the Ladies of the Pool – trying to bring a little class and joie de vivre to this pit of darkness, and then having you lead a gang of piss drunk Aussie roughnecks in here.
Lookie hear dog breath. Your record with alchohohol is nothin' to be proud of. PL was only doing the Fair maidens' request to bring more wine. Silly Sod had to taste all the white type to make sure no-one had "adulterated it"...get my drift. It's got nothing to do with drunk Aussies. WE don't need any help.

Noba.

ps The beach was beautifull.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Dame Emma, being "across the pond" and all, is still a better drinking partner and conversationalist than most (if not all) of you sorry sods will ever be. Had she not already been granted the lofty perch of "Lady of the Cesspool", I'd give her boon to be Lord and master of all. Salutations, dear lady, and a good night to you. May the wine flow in your dreams, and leave you with nary a thought of a hangover.

"Cheers" R_Leete it's now the morning after the night/morning before.

I awoke after my usual 6 hours or so of sleep so I guess I'm still pretty much me.....

Black coffee in my hand (which is slightly shaky)

but that's just because It's cold in here this morning right? :D