MODSLUTS HEARKEN: the first FULL-game CM:BB mod pack is here! Hot Pix inside!!!

Juju

Hey guys (happy, joy)!

To celebrate the release of CM:BB I proudly present to you the first Full-game CM:BB mod!

It’s following in the footsteps of the ‘ModSlut Special.’

It is Bigger!

It is Better!

And best of all, it is FREE. :D

Behold the ’ModSlut Project’! Aptly named so because it was a vast undertaking, containing over a hundred files!

- The full project features textures for ALL pistols, ALL rifles, ALL SMG’s as well as several of the MG’s included in CM:BB.

- And, hey, as a bonus I included MG 34’s for ALL German halftracks and assault guns!

- The majority of the files are brand new. Some are updated versions of the originals, featuring enhanced detail/resolution.

- But wait! There’s more!

If you download this free pack now, you will also receive the assault gun fitted DShK for the Ruskies!

- As an extra-special added bonus I will also include a .30 cal for the U.S. made halftracks! All completely free! J

- Not convinced yet? Download now, and also receive a free sniper scope to equip your sharpshooters with! No charge!

Where’s the catch, you ask? Well, I’ve only just sent it to both Matt and Tom, hoping they’ll post it soon. So it’s not ‘up’ yet, as they say.

But, to soften the pain, and without further delay: onwards we go to the screenshot goodness I promised (well FINALLY!).

Below you will find four ‘showcase’ screenshots, preceded by a little overview, featuring the interface icons -yep, you guessed right: also included!- for all weapons contained in the pack.

ons.jpg

pistol.jpg

rifle.jpg

smg.jpg

Edit: Hmm I only now notice the Beretta isn't in the pic. Rest assured it IS included!

mg.jpg

Can u spot them all? ;)

Now, if only y’all had the game. :D

Until such time, the files are of course Demo compatible. That is, those that are actually in it.

Oh, and be sure to read the ReadMe! I’ve put a bit of work in that as well.

Have fun and happy gaming!

Juju

[ September 20, 2002, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Guys, Juju let me playtest this set (what I could add to the demo anyway), and I have to say, it's not just as good as his CMBO modslut special, it's much, much better!! Juju's modding skills have increased two-fold since the last modslut pack. This mod is a must for anyone that plays CMBB and breaths air!! :eek:

Yes, I am one of Juju's personal groupies. ;)

Originally posted by KnivBjorn:

I can't see the pictures. :(

Here's a trick: Right click on the picture and click properties. Copy the url and paste it in the address block of your browser and hit enter. This should bring the picture up and when you hit back it will also show on the thread page.

Originally posted by Agua:

Juju, you were able to get the wheeled carriage implemented for the Maxim?

Ouch. :( Sadly the Maxim is currently the only CM:BB weapon for which I haven't made a texture. Sorry, I just couldn't find any decent reference pictures.

Originally posted by Apache:

Thanks jdgpzr, never knew that. Learn something every day. That's useful too. How come some are seeing the pictures in the post and some not? Is it browser/settings related?

You are welcome. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I have it sometimes as well.

I can't see the pictures either, but it doesn't matter because I was one of the lucky people who also got to playtest this incredible mod.

Like Vader's Jester said, Juju somehow managed to improve on his original Modslut Special. He's quickly becoming one of the elite modders around, and yes, I'm a Juju groupie too. ;)

Originally posted by KnivBjorn:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jgdpzr:

Here's a trick: Right click on the picture and click properties. Copy the url and paste it in the address block of your browser and hit enter. This should bring the picture up and when you hit back it will also show on the thread page.

Thanks. I could never have figured that out myself.</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KnivBjorn:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jgdpzr:

Thanks. I could never have figured that out myself.</font>

I did as jgdpzr said and it works fine for me. I just right clicked, got up properties, double clicked address, alt c then double click address bar, alt v and hit enter. BTW this is no way trying to be petronsising. Someone once posted up a blow by blow description of how they were doing a similar thing and, trying that option, it worked.