When I post a message I get a "junior member" label put up under my name. It makes me feel like I should be running around in short pants all the time (actually i do, but I live in San Diego). How do I get rid of the "junior member" tag. It is most unbecoming.

Conanart

after you reply to so many posts you become a "Big BOY Member" lol, really it doesn't matter if your a "Junior" or "big boy" member it's all the same really, but all jokes set aside, all it does is change it from junior member to member, and that and a quarter still won't buy you jack

Originally posted by Stryker:

Don't feel so bad. You've got a long way to go before you can beat my duration as a "Junior Member". I have to hold that record.

Member Status:

Member Number:

December 04, 1999

Truly amazing

The Lurker of the Year Award goes to Stryker!

smile.gif

-tom w

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stryker:

Don't feel so bad. You've got a long way to go before you can beat my duration as a "Junior Member". I have to hold that record.

Member Status:

Member Number:

December 04, 1999

Truly amazing

The Lurker of the Year Award goes to Stryker!

smile.gif

-tom w</font>

Originally posted by Conanart:

actually i do, but I live in San Diego

Navy?

I lived in University City, Ocean Beach, La Jolla Shores... Our house in La Jolla shores was across the street from the retired Captain of the USS Enterprise, (the carrier, I mean). Actually he was the realtor who sold it to us.

Respond to this post and you only have 998 more to go... Junior. smile.gif

Eden

The real problem is that once you lose your junior member status, every post, including the old ones, will indicate that you are a full fledged member. We need a way to permanently ignore the drivel that you have posted before gaining the wisdom and maturity that comes with member status. I think BFC is working on an enhancement to forum search function.

Originally posted by Terrapin:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CavalryMan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Does anybody know who holds the near-mythical member number 1?

Battlefront.com</font>