I Challenge Peng to Eat a Bug

Originally posted by Noba:

[... querroulous ....

Noba.

Ye spailt "querulous" wrong, ye shiny spot o' smeared haddock oil.

Sae ye're a kannniget, eh? Fraim a poxy lineage as waill. Mah feckin' ex-Leige as Lord o' tha MBT. Ye're defective yoo are.

Waill, ye are a rubbish taunter. Ye need tae feel tha hate. Ah'll saind ye a 1500 point QB, Ah'll bae tha German's assaultin' tha stinkin' Ruskies (tha's yoo, ye over-picked scab), on a auto-generated map 700 x 700, wi' wun flag. Ah'm thinkin' fog....

At'll bae a feckin' slaughter...fer both sides!!

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Seanachai, I think you need to be nicer to Redwolf.

You're a bit like the Cesspool's version of 'Tiny Tim' Cratchett, aren't you?</font>

Ah guys, you didn't get half, nah one tenth, of what this Licensed Fool aka Scatterbrain Kid aka Veteran Gamer business is about.

In reality Steve made them up so that he could claim only idiots would support my position and then made everyone happy when my troops leave the field.

The bluff worked - certainly on me :D

Originally posted by redwolf:

Ah guys, you didn't get half, nah one tenth, of what this Licensed Fool aka Scatterbrain Kid aka Veteran Gamer business is about.

In reality Steve made them up so that he could claim only idiots would support my position and then made everyone happy when my troops leave the field.

The bluff worked - certainly on me :D

HE SMILED!

LOOK, EVERYONE, HE'S HAVING FUN!

And that, after all, is what the Peng Challenge is all about.

Gods bless you, redwolf. Everything is going to be okay.

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

[... querroulous ....

Noba.

Ye spailt "querulous" wrong, ye shiny spot o' smeared haddock oil.

Sae ye're a kannniget, eh? Fraim a poxy lineage as waill. Mah feckin' ex-Leige as Lord o' tha MBT. Ye're defective yoo are.

Waill, ye are a rubbish taunter. Ye need tae feel tha hate. Ah'll saind ye a 1500 point QB, Ah'll bae tha German's assaultin' tha stinkin' Ruskies (tha's yoo, ye over-picked scab), on a auto-generated map 700 x 700, wi' wun flag. Ah'm thinkin' fog....

At'll bae a feckin' slaughter...fer both sides!!</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

I think the one guy is checking out the other guy’s ass.

So it must be a French 105.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I thought that would make it an English 105.

Or is that only valid for the officers?

Though I am still wondering what Yeknod is doing there?

[ December 05, 2002, 04:48 AM: Message edited by: Speedy ]

*****Special Notice******

Don't ever play the scenario "Cracking the Egg" with Speedy , as a matter of fact don't play any games with Oddstraylians from now on.

They are gamey, they cheat, and generally they smell from stale beer and Emu droppings.

They can be kept around for general poking fun at and comic relief. They should not be treated seriously under any circumstances.

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Anybody want to touch this one?

Shaddup! Return to eating hot lead, you give-in gibbon, and send the next turn. My "Directive Number 3" warriors for Mother Russia are SSSOOoooo gonna kick the crap out of your "tankettes of tremulous torpor."</font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Subject to the approval of the Pool Potentates, the following method will be used to determine the matches for the Cesspool Tournament of Winos:

Persephone and Emma will determine who plays whom. As a backup, should the fine Ladies of the Pool choose not to accept this "responsibility", the matches will be arranged by The Justicar.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes.

I accept, and will look forward to the task...

What say ye Persephone !

P.S. Nice of you to include us ladies Treeburst</font>

In honor of it being such an honor for me to be honored by Lars, who has honored me by putting a quote from me in his sig line, I wish he would honor my request and remove the parenthesis around the "who". My clever use of making and was should remain as is.

Otherwise I shall be forced to go back into that thread and edit my post. That would spoil all the fun that having a go at Slapdragon should legally entail. Editing posts is simply not on.

Remember I'm just a po' ferriner who can no spikee Inglese and y'all shouldn't be makin no fun of li'l ol me and me po' linguistic skillz.

Still no 1.01 at Casa Old Firm. Will fix tomorrow.

[ December 05, 2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Geier ]

A more skilled reader than you would have realised that this is a double post and so spend his time doing something else than reading this. Like tennis.

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're f**king relentless."

[ December 05, 2002, 10:18 AM: Message edited by: Geier ]

Cesspool Tournament Of Winos Update:

It seems the Draft Enforcement Squads had a fairly productive day yesterday, having doubled the size of the One True Army. Cowardly evaders were snatched from alleys, seedy bars, rescue missions, and from under bridges throughout The Land. The Joint Chairwomen of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, Persephone and Emma, will have plenty to work with when deciding who fights whom.

The winos listed below have been coerced into active duty.

Speedy, Yeknod, Mr Peng, Lars, Boo Radley, Leeo, Noba, ChrisL, Panzer Leader, Nidan1, Mike, MrSpkr, Seanachai, and OGSF

If you wish to avoid the unpleasant and SOBERING experience commonly associated with a visit from the Draft Enforcement Squads, you need to email me at the address in my profile. Subject: "Cesspool, your forum name". In the body: type anything you want. I won't read it anyway, and even if I did I wouldn't reply. Even if I replied, it would just be to tell you to Sod Off, and even if you did THAT I would still hate you.

Now, put down the cheap wine, walk over to the nice man in uniform holding the sharp stick, and show him your draft card. Things will go easier for you that way.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Cesspool Tournament Of Winos Update:

It seems the Draft Enforcement Squads had a fairly productive day yesterday

"Draft Enforcement Squads" my aunt Tilly's nosehairs! Call them by their rightful name, man; Press Gangs! Because that's what they are!

You can dress up a Texan, but he'll still pee on his toes.

I say, call a spade a spade and a shovel a shovel and Aussie Jeff my chew toy!

Buncha mollycoddlers!

Boo,

Your ignorance is showing again. Let me educate you. Draft Enforcement Squads have a firepower rating of 379 at 3 meters (long, electrified, sharp sticks). Mere press gangs on the other hand have an FP rating of only 183.4569 at that range. The Chairwomen of the Joint Chiefs discontinued the press gang program back in Decembruary of the year of our Peng, 3317.

Squire Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Boo,

(twaddle}

Squire Treeburst155 out.

Don't try to camoflage your pettifogginess with facts, for I'll not stand for it!

Facts, HAH! People with no solid convictions hide behind facts!

Grogs hide behind facts!

Who are you trying to be? A Justicar in training?

In a Gamey Bastidge Update....

I must be playing the game wrong... all my infantry, without at assets, attacked an enemy dug in with machine gun and tanks, and they REFUSED to just crawl away and get exhausted! Not only that, they managed to so far take 2 of 3 objective flags....albeit at a high cost. That bastidge Marlow , [yes, i understand it is redundant], is still slaughtering my men with glee. My only hope is that he runs out of ammo. However, I consider it a moral victory that I got this far. This will be a major loss, but was worth it just to see how the infantry really behaves under combat conditions..instead of crawling away they way they were supposed to.

Rune