5 figures for inf Squad in CMBB?

One of those squads in the picci appears to have four figures. Now, I know that the most likely explanation is that it is either a squad and a crew walking together or a couple of squads with at least one of them depleted. But just looking at it, one could be excused for thinking that the graphic for squads has been altered.

Michael

[ July 17, 2002, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

I think squads should have health bars and be able to pick up power-ups just like they did durring the real war! tongue.gif

Sorry that was the Korean war you're thinking of there ;)

fap fap fap fap fap fap

fapfapfap

Uh-hummm...OK I'm done with that picture, can we move on to the next one? :D

OMG That is a pretty screenshot. Please tell me that's not been touched up in any way...it's almost breathtaking! :eek:

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

You don't think that is a platoon leader Mike? redface.gif Speaking of the most likely explanation....

Touché. I didn't think of that. At first it looked as if each of the group of four was carrying a rifle, which would have ruled out an HQ I would have thought, but on looking closer it appears that the figure on the left of that group is not. But then again, it seems to me that no-one in that group of three on the far left is carrying a rifle, so where does that leave us? Waiting until we get the game for ourselves I suppose...

Michael