Yes Argie, there is a Peng Challenge!

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bauhaus:

...Utahians

It's Utites.

Or for the very initiated, Utes.

To be accurate, it's Uteless (come on, that was funny).

And for the morosely insipid, Utahians.

Got it? Good.</font>

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Persephone:

Aussie Jeff kind of resembles a comedian from the silent era...

AJandHardy.jpg

Persephone

.... but WHICH ONE!??

"Why AJ, that's another fine mess you've got me into!"

Thnaks fer makin' me look sooooooo young again, Lady Persephone..... and so slim to boot!

Respectfully,

AJ

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Persephone, FORMERLY a Utahian? FORMERLY? I think NOT! Just as there are no EX-Marines (just ask Berli), there are no FORMER Utahians.

I was born in Utah, my parents were born in Utah, my GRANDparents were born in Utah, all of my GREAT GRANDparents are BURIED in Utah and one of them used to drink whiskey with Judge Roy Bean!

I, dear lady, AM a Utahian!

Joe

And don't we know it.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Persephone, FORMERLY a Utahian? FORMERLY? I think NOT! Just as there are no EX-Marines (just ask Berli), there are no FORMER Utahians.

I was born in Utah, my parents were born in Utah, my GRANDparents were born in Utah, all of my GREAT GRANDparents are BURIED in Utah and one of them used to drink whiskey with Judge Roy Bean!

I, dear lady, AM a Utahian!

Joe

And don't we know it.</font>

Originally posted by Croda:

Or for the very initiated, Utes.

To be accurate, it's Uteless (come on, that was funny).

Got it? Good.

Hey, now that IS funny Crowbar, seeing as how WE Ozzies TOO have UTES. Mind you, our REAL UTES are better than 'Merkin UTELESS on almost all 4 counts, ergo:

iix) Ours move at a goodly pace and are not too thirsty (specially not like these 'Merkin Utes you refer to, which are as slow as mammoths wearing broken thongs and have a reputation for a bottomless thirst).

C para 4) Ours can spin around within or on a standard<SMALL>®<BIG> golf green with consummate ease (unlike 'Merkin Utes which require the space of the artificially grassed Superbowl to turn in)

21 part A) Ours are especially useful when it comes to carting sheep and the accompanying trusty "Bluey", eh Mace??

So, to sum up,

<U>Real</U> Utes are Beauts! (Tho' I don't expect ye from northern climes to assimilate that fact without the digestive aid of a carton of XXXX stubbies!)

AJ

Originally posted by some person who actually LIVES in either New Jersey or Pennsylvania ... six of one, half a dozen 'tother if you ask me: Could you possibly do us the favor of sparing us from your warped ideals and maladjusted sense of normalcy?
No, but thanks for asking.

Joe

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Hey, now that IS funny Crowbar, seeing as how WE Ozzies TOO have UTES. Mind you, our REAL UTES are better than 'Merkin UTELESS on almost all 4 counts

and here's a few aussie uber utes:

img64.gif

We are ...so... cultured!

Mace

[EDITED, BECAUSE!!]

[ April 04, 2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Hey, now that IS funny Crowbar, seeing as how WE Ozzies TOO have UTES. Mind you, our REAL UTES are better than 'Merkin UTELESS on almost all 4 counts

and here's an aussie uber ute:

img64.gif

We are ...so... cultured!

Mace</font>

Umm, AJ, my ute is a V8 and so is a thirsty bugger too.

It thirsts for fuel nearly as much as Joe Shaw thirsts for the random door knock that opens to a citizen who really has been thinking about installing aluminium siding.

Wasn't the skinny one a commie poof? Uncannily representative of myself, actually.

I think that is the point Purzaphone is making.

Ah, yes indeedy Uncle Stookie's back with another dose of <STRIKE>class</STRIKE>CRASS after a wild night on the booze. Ya' dummy. That's me on the <U>left</U> of the piccy, as if ya' couldn't tell!!

Why, I reckon you're not getting enough wuppin' from CM opponentry of late - that's clear enough by the mewling, craving tone of your paucious postage, Sir.

If I felt magnanimouse, I might slap yer mush with a sordid challenge and subsequently rend unto blood and bone your meagre, pathetic bitty forces. In short, you're a caluminous swag-bellied minnow in a sea of sanctimonious swill.

Do you have honour to defend in battle, Sir Bananarama?

Probably not.

AJ

Originally posted by Croda:

But, squire, you have fulfilled your quest for today. Now go make fun of Pondscum some more, and have at Hiram too while you're at it.

With ease, my liege! It's no problem taunting the likes of Puddle Froth. Shoot, the stuff practically writes itself, but I don't know Hiram all that well. I don't have a hook for him yet. What's his shtick? Is he really, really cheap? Does he sew oilskin pockets in his pants so he can steal soup? Does he think he looks good in a thong? How about musical taste? Is he a (shudder) devotee of barbershop quartets? Does he believe Shemp was the funniest Stooge.

Throw your poor squire a bone, M'Lud.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

{Whimper.....}Throw your poor doggy a bone, M'Lud.

WARNING CRODA!

Rabid dog name of Boo-boo inside. <U>Please do not enter.</U>

There's a message in that for all of us.

AJ</font>

Go on then you impudent whelp.

Dig up something tasty from Ker Dessel.

(They do have some spiffing scenarios even if some are unedited, Uber scenarios (if you get my meaning))

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Go on then you impudent whelp.

Dig up something tasty from Ker Dessel.

(They do have some spiffing scenarios even if some are unedited, Uber scenarios (if you get my meaning))</font>

Roight you are AJ, only don't expect a return file till monday as this weekend...... I'm off dirt-bike riding again!!!

Another 2-day camping and motorcycling adventure awaits and all things going to plan, your old Unca Stukey will return here weary and ragged but with all limbs intact to regale you with tales of derring-do and good old Aussie adventures.

Pray for me.

Roight you are AJ, only don't expect a return file till monday as this weekend...... I'm off dirt-bike riding again!!!

Another 2-day camping and motorcycling adventure awaits and all things going to plan, your old Unca Stukey will return here weary and ragged but with all limbs intact to regale you with tales of derring-do and good old Aussie adventures.

Pray for me.

OMMM!!

(Pssst - speaking of limbs, don't go jumping over too many forked ones..... could be bad for one's health!)

AJ