In the Peng Challenge Are Many Mansions, And I Go to Prepare A Place For You Now

Damn just when I was starting to relax...

*Runs to the top of the cellar steps*

Ohhhhhhhh Macey be a love and give Nestor a kick while you're down there, we need some more Bubbles, both in the pool and in our glasses.

BTW... Did you hurt yourself?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'm sorry, Ladies but all I brought up from the cellar today was this crate of cooking sherry. Perhaps if I had a li'l helper, I might be able to restock the cupboards, but as it is, I am just too pooped.

Send a turn:

Leeo,

Joe Shaw

Berli

Boo Radley

Dorosh

Papa Khann

Little Gaylord

Agua Perdido!

Man you lot are lazy pillocks. What, am I the only one here without a life?

Oh, one more thing: OGSF, that WAS me you saw last night, and it WASN'T me neck! I will continue to haunt you like this until you SEND ME A SET-UP, preferably one where you lead hordes of cowardly little human waving chimps, while I lead stout brave men, few in numbers but great in SUPERIORITY.

Do it now OG-stompin'-F!

Quite yakkin' your jaws, porridge-for-brains, and send a feckin turn. I've sent turn 18 (numbered solely to piss Elvis off).

It's your turn to die.

Originally posted by YK2:

Ohhhhhhhh Macey be a love and give Nestor a kick while you're down there, we need some more Bubbles, both in the pool and in our glasses.

BTW... Did you hurt yourself?

A faint voice calls...

<font size = -3> I'm all right!

I landed on something soft. Sorry Nestor. </font>

Mace

Ahhhhhhhh Nestor, it's about time you showed up another few minutes and we were about to send out a search party.

Cellar = Wine

Wine = Red and white

And while you're at it grab another bottle of Bubbly on the way past the fridge.

Ohhh and Nestor, try not to be too long, we need someone to clean the slime from the pool.

I sure hope you make a better cellar man than Panzer Leader he had this awful habit of getting lost on the way back.

Edited to add:

You quote Oscar wilde.......

Awwwwwwww Joe how can I not be Nice to someone who admires Oscar???

Apologies, I got distracted slapping Leeo. The cellar seems a little empty - I think Panzer Leader has set himself up a little corner-shop somewhere with the contents.

I have with me the last 2 cases of Chateau Peng from 1996, (that was the vintage which stripped the lettering off the label from inside the bottle, if you recall) a bottle of Lovage and of course, the Bubbly (which as a side note, always tastes like Marmite to me).

Anything else Ladies? Would you like me to tidy up Mace before I do the Pool?

Nestor, you pathetic poltroon. I plant the suggestion that you're worthy for serfdom, and this is the thanks I get?

Ya<big>Hoo!</big>

If you were dense enough give me some sort of acknowledgement, I'd have to scrape my boot of you, because you were a silly SSN. However, now that you are a serf, then I can speak directly to you and say, "You are a pillock. You are a half-assed, half-brained, and fully inconsequential git. If I had a bicycle named Nestor, I'd de-spoke it. If I had a tomato named Nestor, I'd kick it while green. If I had underwear named nestor, I'd burn them. If I had a thumb named nestor, they'd call me '9 Fingers.' If I had a slug named nestor, I'd heap sodium chloride upon it."

If I had a nestor, I'd rather not.

Now go cater to the Ladies, as you've finally found your niche.

Originally posted by Nestor:

Anything else Ladies?

Yes...would you please hang this picture up on the wall for me...

It's Elvis and Peng back in their pre-Cesspool days. I'm sure this will bring back good memories to both of them.

PengElvisDrag.jpg

Persephone

Originally posted by Nestor:

Apologies, I got distracted slapping Leeo. The cellar seems a little empty - I think Panzer Leader has set himself up a little corner-shop somewhere with the contents.

I have with me the last 2 cases of Chateau Peng from 1996, (that was the vintage which stripped the lettering off the label from inside the bottle, if you recall) a bottle of Lovage and of course, the Bubbly (which as a side note, always tastes like Marmite to me).

Anything else Ladies? Would you like me to tidy up Mace before I do the Pool?

I knew that Panzer Leader couldn't be trusted, pretending to tidy the cellar when all the time he was setting up a nice little earner for himself.

Just wait till the Justicar finds out...

He left the Chateau Peng eh?

I remember the first night Peng brought a case of that home from his travels.

Yep... what a night that was...

It was winter and the Bard was at his best (telling stories), as we all sat around the fire drinking Chateau Peng.

PENG: Well what do you think of my latest find?

SEANACOOCHIE: Christ, it's stripped the paint from my nice red shoes and that's just by opening the bottle.

YK2: Sounds good to me...

PERSEPHONE: Does it have bubbles *hic*

PENG: No bubbles Dear Lady, but it sure will make your hair curl.

YK2: Hmmmmmmmm I always fancied myself with curly hair.

PAPA KHAN: Yeah well my hair used to be curly before I was shaved like a bloody convict...

SEANACOOCHIE: Is it supposed to be that colour? Reminds me of that sheep dip Mace keeps in the corner of the cellar.

PERSEPHONE: Ohh no..... Not the sheep dip.

PENG: Nahhhh never fear Dear Lady, It's the real thing, get some down yer neck...

YK2: I feel all funny inside....

MACE: Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Elvis: Was that a flash I just saw?

PENG: Bugger our secret is out..... quick grap the little Bastard and get that CAMERA..

YK2: I knew we couldn't trust Mouse

Yep those were the days..... Chateau Peng bring it on....

And don't worry Nestor, Mace is used to the odd Bump , but the pool does need cleaning. We just can't seem to work up a lather tonight.....

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Evening all , I've just got in from having a top night out , a beeutiful sirloin washed down with a couple of bottles of Corbieres , is there anything to drink around here ?

Hello Liege , what are you doing in the cellar with Nestor ?

Hello Ladies

Good evening Simon *Hic*

Fancy a glass of Chateau Peng?

It goes down well with the sirloin, but just make sure you swallow the steak before sipping or it may well end up flambeau rather than rare.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Send me my turn or I'll come visit.

Be sure and take your in-laws, out-laws, pets and wild brethren.</font>

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Blech!! Too silly tonight.

Why bother straying from the norm Hiram.

It wouldn't do for you to crack a smile now would it?</font>

Bah, more damned chick schtick I see. Give them an inch and they'll take 25.4 mm +-, that's what I always say.

I'd like to mention that I have pulverized Aussie Jeff into a stinking pod of assorted organs mixed with blood and gore ... I'd like to but can't because the little swine (he's Australian you know) threw 43 CMBO QB maps up until he found one he liked and then sent THAT one!

Not only did I have the French but I had to attack a wooded VL with houses all about and I had to do it over a bald hill with nothing but a house atop it that probably had a bloody TRP pasted on it.

The GOOD news is that I'm out of the silly thing. The BAD news is that he sent me a CMBB QB ... oh but THIS time it'll be fair ... right.

Joe

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Persephone:

It's Elvis and Peng back in their pre-Cesspool days. I'm sure this will bring back good memories to both of them.

PengElvisDrag.jpg

Here, let me channel Seanachai for a moment:

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!

There. Phew. Someone pass the wine, would you? I always feel slightly soiled after channelling a gnome.

And the tooth Joe ....

Is it better now?

Yeah, Joe. How is that tooth? How is the last tooth in your rotting head doing? Had it affected your speech patterns yet? Still speak with a lisp and throw your head back when pontificating?

Oh, I'm being silly. Tis better to be silly than to be miserable after all. Even if life takes a healthy dump on you and you look forward to retiring from this mortal coil.