With GOD as my witness, this is the BEST game ever made!!

It's that simple. There is no war game that can compete. I knew this before, but the notion was solidified in my mind and sealed in my heart last night as I was designing a scenario. It was a beautiful thing and a landmark in my life. I will play this game for years to come. It will be come a labor of love for me (it already has). Many men will die, yes, but that's war. And war is hell gentlemen. War is hell. Now wipe that TNT from your face and get back out in the trenches. We have us some killin' to do.

What? Best game every made? Yeah been playing a game of it almost everynight for 2 1/2 years

I'm addicted, I hate going on vacation because I start to yearn for PBEM and a quickie QB before bed

Charles you bastard, you've taken my life away.....sob

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hans:

What? Best game every made? Yeah been playing a game of it almost everynight for 2 1/2 years

I'm addicted, I hate going on vacation because I start to yearn for PBEM and a quickie QB before bed

Charles you bastard, you've taken my life away.....sob

agreed!! :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by James:

CMBB is good, but its just a game, get things in proportion chaps!

Alright, who let out the rational people? I keep reminding you people, but do you listen to Splinty?! Noooooo!!!!! Oops, sorry forgot to take my medication, go on about your business. Nothing to see here...

Alright maggots!! I have some TNT in my stained boxers and am ready to do some splodin'!!

Is CMBB better than sex? You betcha!! (at least with me)

Is CMBB better than a 12 pack of beer and a bag of cheetos? Uh, well it's better than sex. (at least with me)

So, whip out your King Tigers and kill the commies who explode into nothing when you shoot them and stuff.

Man o' man... I thought I was the poster fanboy, but saying ANYTHING is better than sex is simply going too far.

IMHO... When it comes to sex, I don't even HAVE an opinion. If I don't like something my girlfriend says? Too bad... I suck it up and get sex... LOLOLOL.

Combat Mission is pretty good though. LOL..

All you got is kings over threes and there is $1,000 dollars of your hard earned money on the table. Now you are sure that the sumbitch sitting opposite you is a bluffing lying scumbag but you just really don't know for sure. You are starting to smell your own sweat---and it is the stink of fear.

Poker is the best game ever, but I can concede that CM is a pretty fair second.