Anyone down under got it yet

Titan

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

PS. Want me to send over a bottle of whiteout so you can edit out my name from the manual, or would you rather just rip out the offending pages? ;)

Good grief no - we need to remember mistakes so we can avoid repeating them!! :Dtongue.gif

I am disraught. Postie came in his motorcycle, no CM in Melbourne. Is there still hope? Does mail get delivered twice a day? Can it come by other means than the regular postman? (I am new to the country).

Please .... I can't sleep properly, the anxiety is killing me...

Originally posted by Epée:

I am disraught. Postie came in his motorcycle, no CM in Melbourne. Is there still hope? Does mail get delivered twice a day? Can it come by other means than the regular postman? (I am new to the country).

Yes a ninja postman comes in the dead of night.

I've not got mine today either - while everyone else in NZ has (it seems).

OK, from a nice vantage point (balcony) I lay in wait with LOS to the mailbox. I see him coming, the Postie, and leaving - no package. He left a note saying that I should pick up my package at the post office around the corner at 2pm (it was 10am here)!!! I go to the post office and they say the postie still has the package, and he didn't even knock on my door! I'm pissed!

Í walk out and proceed to locate the postie who is in the neighbourhood on his motorcycle. I catch him going back to the post office and he says he left my package, ok, I forgive him, I only wasted half an hour in this ordeal. When I get it ... IT IS NOT CMBB IT IS A BLOODY PASSPORT I APPLIED FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO NOW? IT IS FRIDAY!! HOW AM I GOING TO LIVE THROUGH THIS WEEKEND???