new splash screen

heh...

glad someone's puttin' those posters to good use!

those others you got are pretty nifty too. if you're feeling gracious, please send them to me, and i can add them to my collection.

i'll repost the posters once the game is out. more fuel for the mod cauldron.

:D:D:D

Very nice!

May I offer some constructive critisism. The posters at the top look a little detached, and the fact that they are not aligned at the bottom probably doesn't improve the feeling. Is there anything you could do about that?

But it looks good even now - wouldn't be interested in improving it otherwise. smile.gif

Originally posted by Nabla:

Very nice!

May I offer some constructive critisism. The posters at the top look a little detached, and the fact that they are not aligned at the bottom probably doesn't improve the feeling. Is there anything you could do about that?

But it looks good even now - wouldn't be interested in improving it otherwise. smile.gif

I like the uneven look at the bottom myself. It appears to add depth.

i sent emails out! let me know if i missed you.

you guys did not provide an email in your post or your profile. (tsk, tsk, tsk)

gunnergoz

tracer (not sure if you want or not smile.gif )

send me an email and i'll send you the zip....

russellmz@hotmail.com

i appear to add depth to 2d posters? i AM good. :D thanks for the compliments (and the feedback). i might try and offset and overlap some of the posters. that may also solve the problem where i am having trouble making the borders line up nicely and evenly compared to the buttons. and the non-proportional shapes of the posters.

if you want more images of russian poster check out google.com and type in "russian world war ii posters". takes a while but you get lots of links to some great poster sites in the first few hundred results. also try and replace russian with soviet. although these are the best of the bunch i found a couple dozen other nice ones. i only got interested in old posters a week ago.

[ September 13, 2002, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: russellmz ]

Originally posted by SpaceHamster:

Thx

Btw could yuo do hamster spalsh screen, plz.

Or hamster portaits?

Pretty plz

smile.gif

sorry, although a major branch of the armed forces, the hamstergruppen had no need for volunteers and thus no propaganda posters are available.

sent emails to out just now! if you didn't receive, let me know.