I Offer Grog Dorosh the Peng Challenge, And He Be Man Enough

Guest PondScum

Originally posted by illo:

I sincerely hope he does not make you dessert out of his opponents' ass.
"Donkey: it's what's for dinner"

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

crodaslittle wooden head is on the right of the picture!

Who is this Slimy Elbow who dares to speak of my liege lord Croda The Cantankerous in such a manner. Come out and say that again you refugee from a Lilith Fair Concert. You sheep's clone, you thinly moustached poseur, you who consider Shemp to be the funniest Stooge, I double-dog dare you to come back here and have it out with me. You reprobate! Upon your birth, your parents tried to sell you to carny folk, but the carny's standards were too high. You fey dandy with the concave codpiece, SOD OFF!!!</font>

"I am ... {G-7 V+1 C-2 G+7 Z-15 A+4 I+9}"
Err, you can't count either .....

By the way AJ, my son leaves home in 5 weeks...and counting. :D

Then it's just me and the Wife again. Plus cats of course.

Noba.

[ March 26, 2002, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />"I am ... {G-7 V+1 C-2 G+7 Z-15 A+4 I+9}"

Err, you can't count either .....

By the way AJ, my son leaves home in 5 weeks...and counting. :D

Then it's just me and the Wife again. Plus cats of course.

Noba.</font>

Hiram’s Gamey Updates

Disclaimer: All of us who have been around for awhile know that I’ve had some difficulty in the past finishing games. I used to challenge everyone and then bow out of the game a month or so later. So, this is an accomplishment for me to be still playing. It’s helpful that I’m not playing too many people.

Croda It’s an interesting scenario that he created and we are taking turns encircling each other. He is a clever lad. Since his troops consist of SS people, I’ll show very little mercy. After capturing them, I’ll just hand them over to the Russians. That will teach them. I’m fresh from reading a book by Guderian, so I know that Himmler was a real wanker. Speaking of wankers….

Elvis Somehow, we are playing the same scenario. I just found his gun and he’s shooting at me. He can be so rude sometimes. I’m thrusting repeatedly at his flank with my pulsating armor thingies. Since he is defending, he’s waiting for me to take each and every flag. I’m happy to comply.

Speedbump My german soldiers woke to the sound of tank fire and after rubbing their eyes, they saw some Shermans firing at a building. It would appear that this guy has a dislike for architecture. Odd duck. Use up all your ammo, tough guy.

I have yet to send anything to jdmorse. I keep meaning to but get distracted

Originally posted by Bastedballs

Sure they do, but they’re a subspecies that ride round the out back in busses wearing dresses, posses a lisp and watching what was euphemistically described in South park as Gay Cowboy movies.

Well, as you are from the land of the Long White Cloud, you obviously know all about 'outback'. The whole damn country is 'outback' over there.

The inhabitants are descended from Tasmanians. You have a sheep fetish that Mace would be proud of, and you go around with your tongues hanging out all the time.

Did I mention you can't play cricket either... !

Noba.

An update my liege....Er, Sire ????

Sigh.

Berli is in the throes of losing, perhaps all that smoke is stopping my troops from seing his withdrawal ?

croda was shelling the crap out of some ground that no-one was occupying. Funny. At least he noticed after a while....Too early to say how much he will lose by.

Boo is starting a game by not saying anything about the map or game parameters, hoping to get a gamey edge. Only edge he will get is cutting himself shaving, if he shaves !

Speedhump has found out that swapping

Two Stug 3's....

1 Panther .....

1 Jagdpazer IV (with skirt)

1 251/9 HT ....

for One Sherman Jumbo 76 is really not good ! You might as well send the surrender file now. Oh yes. His infantry have got their heads into a nice little mortar barrage too, not to mention his two remaing HT's. There is also an assault gun crew with a real tight grip on their seats. Pucker up lads.

Lars is making my tanks earn their keep by using a "cloak of invisibilty" his troops picked up on the battlefield that was created by his never-ending 155mm barrage.

Yeknod and Hanns. MIA !

AJ doesn't really count as this battle is not a 'pool fight.

The Bard is temporarily insane. Either that or the bottle is not empty yet.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

croda was shelling the crap out of some ground that no-one was occupying. Funny. At least he noticed after a while....Too early to say how much he will lose by.

Go get that invincible-Panther patch, you pillock. Even as we speak, my Nefarious Legionâ„¢ curls itself around your flanks; squeezing the life from you; enveloping you in an inferno to which Hell is the sole escape.

I anticipate your every move. As you cautiously approach the town, the eyes and ears of the countryside tell me of each step you take, each breath you draw, each prayer your men mumble to themselves.

Your uber-tank lies in a ruinous heap. You waste mortar rounds on a single unit which poses no threat, thereby giving away your position. You approach cautiosly giving my artillery ample opportunity to catch you in the open.

Dearest, Noba, the battle's done 'cept for the killing.

Originally posted by Croda:

Why not get it over with and sing the song by the Police? Great googly moogly! You are such a bonehead. I can barely type out these words. I need that baseball bat. I can only thank the powers that be you aren't wandering around singing Rube Paul songs any more. Now that must have been embarrasing for you.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

If giving up coffee and cigarettes wasn't enough... Had a doctor's appointment today. I am now on the If It Tastes Good, Spit It Out diet. Life can't get any worse

Yep, know exactly where you are. They tell you that if you give up caffeine, cigs, dairy, red meat, fatty foods and alcohol, you'll live another ten years. To which I say, it'll only seem like ten years.

Plus they never tell you that those alleged 10 years are tacked onto the ass-end of your life when you're some rheumy-eyed, toothless gammer who doesn't know his own name and constantly mutters, "The Kaiser's trying to steal my string." and other witticisms.

"What a drag it is to get old." Indeed.

Guest PondScum

Originally posted by Rue_Badly:

Plus they never tell you that those alleged 10 years are tacked onto the ass-end of your life when you're some rheumy-eyed, toothless gammer who doesn't know his own name and constantly mutters, "The Kaiser's trying to steal my string."
But Berli's already in that state, so what does he care? 10 more years of tracking down the bugger who's after his string probably sounds like a good deal. They don't call them the Old Ones for nothing, you know.

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

noba you will never get into who's whotry applying to join what's that

{dripping sarcasm}Wow! A veritable hit sir! You have confounded us with the lancet like thrusts of your prodigious wit!{/dripping sarcasm}

This is the kind of guy who plays Russian Roulette with an automatic.

But only once.

Which part of SOD OFF don't you understand? The OFF, or the SOD?

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Ah the crodas[b/] little mollusc radley sends a reply with the personality of a dial tone . You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot .

And you're depriving some coffin of an occupant.

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Ah the crodas[b/] little mollusc radley sends a reply with the personality of a dial tone . You are depriving a village somewhere of an idiot .

And you're depriving some coffin of an occupant.</font>

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

Yep, she's gotten it down pat, absolutely no flies on her!

I should hope not!

The last thing we need around here is a fly-blown kitten.

Sharndorf's socks smell bad enough already.</font>

Well, I'm back from Las Vegas. If I ignore the fact that in Vegas it was sunny and 75 degrees (Farenheit, you internationalist trogs), drinks were cheap or free, and hot-bodied women were flaunting their wares from horizon to horizon, then I enjoy being back in Minnesota. Where it's 25 degrees and it takes many drinks that aren't free to want to see what the women here are willing to flaunt.

Yessiree, it's good to be back.

And did I get to shoot machine guns while I was there? Why, you bet I did.

Budda-budda-budda!

All turns are processed and out as of this afternoon. I need to laugh at Croda's map idea and I think I owe something to Goanna dalem Bane as far as a rematch. Anyone else? Remind me.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I have yet to send anything to jdmorse. I keep meaning to but get distracted

Okay Hiram.....now I've been a patient man, lord only knows, but now I have had to pursue you into this pureil, putrid steaming mulch to corner you n your lethergy. Buck it up son, now I can show you no mercy. Gutted and hanged I say. If no set up comes forth from your mewling lair then I shall bell the Hiram, ghost or not.....you have been put on notice.

As for the rest of you bogs, old companions and SSN's beneath notice (Jeez where DID you find these LOSERS!?) it's depressing to realize the cyber equivalent of the Lord of the Flies can decay even further. I see tenous holdouts but really guys, just shoot yourelves.

Be that as it may, you Seanachai a man born of a good family and totally incapable of actually beating me in game have been notably absent from my in basket. I vouchsafe your cowardice my fetid friend, perhaps though you can try to get it up anonce, medication does help....

So too the Once and tired Justicar has failed to follow through...ah well, more's the pity, to sharpen my claws means to dull my wit, in fashion and cause, association in this nether realm does tend to pull one down...

Now who's for a bit of the old in and out,.... er..... sing-song then?

[ March 26, 2002, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: jd ]