CMHQ: Madmatt marks the spot!

Have you ever wished you could get your own back on Madmatt for prematurely locking up that wonderfully intelligent, thought provoking thread that took you days to piece together on the Forum? Well, now you can! Just install this "Bomb Madmatt Mod" from Ed Kinney, buy the biggest god-damn arty you can, sit back, and enjoy the show. Oh Happy Days! smile.gif

Madmatt: "If i could just somehow crawl into this piece of lead-piping, it should afford me at least some protection". Err...right Matt :rolleyes:

Matt_trp.jpg

Here, his "Shiny Dome" has attracted some rather unwelcomed attention.

Matt.jpg

P.s - This mod is set to become one of CMHQ's most popular mod downloads EVER! 1000's of ppl (well, me and Ted anyway) are expected to want to grab this mod, so if you notice the site is running a little slow over the next few days, don't worry!

Thanks go to Ed Kinney for submitting this great mod!

P.p.s - What's the biggest arty you can buy again???

Oh yeah: D/L also contains a few other TRP and Ambush markers, for all those who think this is all rather silly. It also ain't CMMOS compatible, but who the HELL cares. smile.gif

[ March 30, 2002, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: Manx ]

Why does everyone think thats a telescope or a inert peice of lead?

It is actually a from a British Mark V tank and its the 6pdr mounted on the right spigot. That tank can be found at the Imperial War Museum...

Here are some other pics of me shoving apendages into gun barrels. ;)

hamsterstn.JPG

YEStn.JPG

newhattn.JPG

Welcome to my world...

Madmatt

[ March 30, 2002, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Heheh... Jesse "The Body Ventura" was a pro-wrestler in the '80s and did a stint or two in the movies, most notably Predator (that guy with the minigun).

I'm not sure how, but he pulled off being a governor of Minnesota.

Comes to show, anything's possible here in America! :D