To Peng, or not to Peng, that is the Challenge

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

the Swedes (who everyone knows obtained their culture from Finland anyway).

In that case South Carolina is still sitting on the bench holding a queue number.</font>

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Hell, ask Seanachi, we taught the Finns everything they know.

I'm going to give you one more chance, here, before holding you to your word. Are you sure you want to admit responsibility for all the things that go on in Finland? (including in the 6-finger villages) Think carefully before you answer now.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Hell, ask Seanachi, we taught the Finns everything they know.

I'm going to give you one more chance, here, before holding you to your word. Are you sure you want to admit responsibility for all the things that go on in Finland? (including in the 6-finger villages) Think carefully before you answer now.</font>

My Liege, Sire Slapdragon.

Good to see regular posts from you once again.

An update.

The Joust, vs the well known loser; Aussie Jeff goes well. My gallant Poles are knocking his gamey Fallhamsters over like nine pins. My Sexton will now rule the battlefield 'cos his Stug swallowed a PIAT. I have a half track on a cliffside, but apart from that, and six empty JEEPS as reinforcements ! I can't lose. (I assume the jeeps are to carry away prisoners ?) As we are not halfway through and both sides have little left in the way of men or equipment...it could be a long dreary ending.

Mace and Lars are new opponents not far along in their battles to tell how much they will lose by.

Boo is getting his troops rallied somewhere off map I think. He got lucky with one tank, but thats all. He will probably have to visit a bar and hand over some readies to score elsewhere...'cos he ain't gonna score much here.

The Bard is going to learn what the word Cannae means, from close in...Soon.

Croda, well nothing to report in our game. Or is that ..nothing left for me to report - with ? Sigh.

Speedbump has graceously sent a surrender file one turn before the last of his troops exit the board. A truly wondrous victory, all for the loss of one Jumbo. Nine afv's and numerous infantry for the prisoner of war camp.

Simone and I have started a 'pool game after finishing a non-pool game. He will lose.

I think I successfully challenged someone else to a game...but I can't for the life of me remember who it was. Oh well, lifes tough - then you die.

Noba.

ps, Arsenal just won the FA Cup 2-0 vs Chelsea.

Brother: "Hey sis, your as good as Mom"

Sister: "Yeah, that's what Dad says."

Okay, so Sis is a good cook? What's your point?

Anyway, what I would really like to know, and I'm sure this is the place to ask, is how many hillbillies are typically firing their weapons at a given time during a gunfight with them dang revenuers. 10-30 percent? Also, do the eleventh fingers come in handy somehow?

You need to see the back woods of South Carolina. You know, there is this common scene that from time to time plays out, maybe not as often as in Finland (they are, after all, uber South Carolinians) and maybe it happens less then say a real back woods state like Minnesoota, but figure this one out.

Brother: "Hey sis, your as good as Mom"

Sister: "Yeah, that's what Dad says."

Hey, Lunch Wagon, if a couple in S. Carolina get divorced, are they still cousins?

Win that battle, and then post some amusing screen shots, my dear Noba, and I see you advancing to the ranks of knight as a member of Clan Berli.
Horrors. I will be related to Boo-addled !

Or some poor sap. It's hard to remember whom sucks up to whom around here sometimes.

Noba.

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Win that battle, and then post some amusing screen shots, my dear Noba, and I see you advancing to the ranks of knight as a member of Clan Berli.

Or some poor sap. It's hard to remember whom sucks up to whom around here sometimes.

Noba.</font>

As at gamey fer mae tae advance towarrds tha enemy backwards wi' ma feckin' kilt pulled oop o'er mah haid? As playin' feckin' CM gamey? As at gamey tae refuse tae let tha other useless bastarrrd shoot ye daid? As at gamey tae use sharp shooters tae flush oot tha enemy, ainstaid o' advancin' mah whole damn arrrmy aintae every stankin' ambush wi' noo warnin'? As at gamey tae recon for'd wi' less than feeve Armoured Cars at a teem? As at gamey afn' ye didnae taill ye spotty arrsed opponent aboot every stankin' tactic ye might use afore tha game begins? As at gamey tae attaimpt tae win tha feckin' game?

Waill......as at???????????

Gut a bleedin' cod an' stuff at ain yer troose' !!!!

Originally posted by OGSF:

As at gamey fer mae tae advance towarrds tha enemy backwards wi' ma feckin' kilt pulled oop o'er mah haid? As playin' feckin' CM gamey? As at gamey tae refuse tae let tha other useless bastarrrd shoot ye daid? As at gamey tae use sharp shooters tae flush oot tha enemy, ainstaid o' advancin' mah whole damn arrrmy aintae every stankin' ambush wi' noo warnin'? As at gamey tae recon for'd wi' less than feeve Armoured Cars at a teem? As at gamey afn' ye didnae taill ye spotty arrsed opponent aboot every stankin' tactic ye might use afore tha game begins? As at gamey tae attaimpt tae win tha feckin' game?

Kevin, are you playing the AI again? You should know better by now.

<font size="-1">Horrors. I will be related to Boo-addled !</font>

WRONG!!!!

Since your liege has been remiss in your education, permit me to enlighten you...

There is, of course, my own good self

Dame Kitty <font size="-2">(seldom seen these days)</font>

Dame Persephone <font size="-2">(Lost in Florida. A story I will leave for her to tell... if she ever makes it out)</font>

Sir Mace <font size="-2">(Oh, look what the Kat drug in)</font>

Sir Foobar <font size="-2">(A man of fewer words than I)</font>

Sir Slapdragon <font size="-2">(Grog assassin)</font>

and last and certainly least, AussieJeff <font size="-2">(Never thought I could get that drunk)</font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

There is, of course, my own good self

Dame Kitty <font size="-2">(seldom seen these days)</font>

Dame Persephone <font size="-2">(Lost in Florida. A story I will leave for her to tell... if she ever makes it out)</font>

Sir Mace <font size="-2">(Oh, look what the Kat drug in)</font>

Sir Foobar <font size="-2">(A man of fewer words than I)</font>

Sir Slapdragon <font size="-2">(Grog assassin)</font>

and last and certainly least, AussieJeff

Yah!

And they said four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Something got fouled up some where.

Mace

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Win that battle, and then post some amusing screen shots, my dear Noba, and I see you advancing to the ranks of knight as a member of Clan Berli.

Noba.</font>

Ohh Noba. How can you think Clan Berli would stoop so low.
Sire, you are indeedy right. That, lower than a skinks {ahem}, Boo is not of the "Right stuff" to be considered for the leading Clan of the 'pool.

I will post nice pictures of his demise soon.

Gotta go...nasty lighting in the neighbourhood !!!

Noba.

As in life in general, there are good roots and bad roots. I'm sure you would agree.......??
Sorry. Can't miss this one.........

I've always thought there were no Bad Roots !, EVER !

Noba.

Noba.</font>

Hey, Sir MacCauleyCulkinStarsInHomeAloneXXVAdventuresInTheRetirementVilliage, I sent you a set up a week ago. Are you too busy rinsing out your delicate underthings to send it back,or did the sheer horror of it send your boney knees to knocking ?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Hey, Sir MacCauleyCulkinStarsInHomeAloneXXVAdventuresInTheRetirementVilliage, I sent you a set up a week ago. Are you too busy rinsing out your delicate underthings to send it back,or did the sheer horror of it send your boney knees to knocking ?

Ye'll get yer stankin' setoop back whain Ah'm ready, ye swollen bellied snot gobbler!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Ye'll get yer stankin' setoop back whain Ah'm ready, ye swollen bellied snot gobbler!</font>

Roight you's lot!!

'Ere's another gamey baaastards update:

Seanachai Might send the setup he promised 2,000 years ago. I said <U>might</U>....

Lars Is complaining that I am not dying-a-lot-enough-already. Soon, oh sympathetic one, SOON... just enjoy those Shanghai Slings while ya' can!

OGSF MIA - presumed so severely shell-shocked he can't REMEMBER how to SEND A FECKIN' RETURN E-MAIL. Pillock...

Boo-Radley Is still a gamey bastiche who thinks he is clever because the AI picked two ruddy Hetzers for him and a Humber AC for me. So guess who's winning? I hates him and shall send forth a plague of infantry to mop him up. Perhaps in the next scenario. Bastiche.... {oh, did I mention he is a BASTICHE?}

MrSpkr MIA - presumedly his worm infestation has gobbled his HD. Pity really - he was slaughtering my froggies by the truckload too.....

Croda Is now strolling towards Kent Manor (a gamey scenario invented by hisself no less)with no more enemy of mine to kill. Too easy really... teas and scones await him.

Stuka MIA - The destruction of his surrounded 112th being well underway, the Boy from Brissy appears to have gone AWOL. Stop whimpering, get back to yer post, man and SEND A FECKIN' TURN!!

Mace is already in strife in our first slug-a-thon. His miserable Hamstertruppen are hurriedly burrowing for cover under a hail of good ol' Yankee lead. I like these shooting gallery situations Mr Mace, don't you?

Noba#1 The Joust: Part IVX. His Polish pigdogs have all but bitten orf me bridgehead. Without imminent reos, methinks me doom is nigh.

Noba #2 The Royals Are Rooted: Part 5h.

His Royals were so badly rooted in our last attempt at completing this lot that he skulked in with a ceasefire request. Being a sporting chap, I agreed. Now we are at it again, with he the aggressor as usual.

Yeknodathon MIA - as usual. (WARNING to all PBEM'RS: This sorry excuse fer an ASS has slumped to a PBEM reply rate of approx. 1.326 turns per moon quarter). PS: SEND A FECKIN' TURN!!!

Elvis MIA - fer gawd sake, Swivel Hips, stop playing with "Love Me Tender" et all and be brave enough to SEND A FECKIN' TURN!

Simon Elwin: Simmo, poor lad, is <U>still</U> on the wrong side of the ledger in Rhees-am-Rhine after his men succeeded in dying-a-lot-more-than-he-had-hoped-for. Useless poms that they are.

Yawn ............. that's it?

Now you lot can Sod Off in an orderly fashion......

AJ