To Peng, or not to Peng, that is the Challenge

Due to the fact that, Mr. Boss, after stalling on all projects for months, and deciding THIS WEEK that everything I've worked on for the past couple of months should be dropped in favor of all new projects, and "Oh, by the way, we need those done by Friday, we're already taking orders for the products", and due to the fact that today's Friday and I've not yet learned how to crap paper, this update will be brief.

Game Updates:

Agua Perdido: Send a turn.

Sock Monkey: Send a turn.

Hanns: Send a turn.

Now that we have the derelicts out of the way,

Simon: We are going for a rematch. The results will be the same as "Jabos!" but I'll let him think he has a chance for now.

Iskander: He is promising to bring out his armor so I can shoot at it instead of his infantry.

CMplayer: Still kicking the snot out of each other. I think I will run out of HE before he runs out of infantry. There will be quite the butcher's bill in this one.

Noba: I promised not to mention to everyone that he sent a scenario he's already played.

Oops.

MrSpkr: And God said: "Let there be Berli, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be Lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Berli." Congrats, MrSpkr, now you'll never have to do a honest day's work again. I hates him just on the general principal of the thing. That and the fact that he has King Tigers and I don't.

OGSF: Pounding the living hell out of me. I hates him. If everybody knew how much I hates him, you'd be proud of me for holding it in.

AussieJeff: And then there is AussieJeff. When everybody else is busy kicking the stuffing out of me, it's a real pleasure to get a turn from AussieJeff. We're playing "Fortress Shanghai". Aussie Jeff is in cast in the role of the Emperor's Banzi Horde. I'm swilling gin and watching him run onto the mines.

On a side note, I've been having the usual e-mail problems. If I owe you a turn, say something, dang it!

Or somfink.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by CMplayer:

Postcard from Sweden. So the riddle is, what is it?

From%20Simon%20with%20Love.jpg

xxii) Ringworm;

32.98.119) A finger pointing to a leg; or

Chapter 6. The result of some strange Swedish perversion.

Mace

Idiots, anyone can see that it's a Croda ... and a particularly nasty one at that. Fairly common in Australia from what Mace tells me, though he cleared his up with several applications of flaming sheep dip.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Idiots, anyone can see that it's a Croda ... and a particularly nasty one at that.

I agree with Joe (I got to stop doing that)....it's got to be a Croda.

Hey Joe, the Cesspool is way too quiet when you're not around.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Idiots, anyone can see that it's a Croda ... and a particularly nasty one at that.

I agree with Joe (I got to stop doing that)....it's got to be a Croda.

Hey Joe, the Cesspool is way too quiet when you're not around.

Persephone</font>

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Its cm player grafted onto a persons leg

I'd also like to take this opportunity to point out that, as anyone can check for themselves, the .jpeg at home on its webpage is titled:
From_Simon_with_Love.jpg
Same Simon? I don't know, but I'm not a believer in coincidences.

Originally posted by CMplayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

but it had something to do with the intellectual achievments of Swedish women and fellatio.

That would be kinda like 'close but no cigar'? Nope. Funny response though.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Fairly common in Australia from what Mace tells me, though he cleared his up with several applications of flaming sheep dip.

Australia (Australia. We love you! Amen! Crack another tube.) is a place free of exotic diseases.

We have no Croda infestations.

Mace

PS. Joe, stop telling those porky pies.

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Hell, she missed the cigar by a foot at least....

Are we talking about Monica Lewinske? There were no feet involved from what I hear.

Mace

[ May 04, 2002, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Hell, she missed the cigar by a foot at least....

Are we talking about Monica Lewinske? There were no feet involved from what I hear.

</font>

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Lady of darkness, no comment on my poetry ripped off and reworked just for the talking garden implement?

Slappy, it was so *sniff* beautiful *sniff* that I was left speachless *sniff*.

Persephone

Originally posted by Mace:

WILL YOU BLOODY WELL TELL US WHAT CAUSED THE LEG WELT!!!!!!!

Oh, teddibly sorry my dear man. (blech! did I just _say_ that?)

Okay, the fact of the matter is that lil' Simon was right. Here, from the same batch o' pics:

Rush%20Hour%20i%20Norge%20second%20pro.jpg