Magnificent 1/15/th & 1/16th Scale Ger. AFVs

Originally posted by mike the wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted on antother website by A_Rambling_Nut-job

Uncanny in it’s gift, deadly in it’s application, it lifted the StuH 42 to the level of the unforgettable. It proved itself in action in the battle of the Cherkassy breakout when trapped German units armed with this weapon in one of the most outstanding triumphs of determination over adversity in the annals of the war punched a hole and blasted it’s way out through the overpowering soviet forces, Of 56 000 men trapped in the pocket, 35 000 managed to escape and their performance amazed the world, it was unheard of at the time and the world was staggered (and stunned the soviets)

Hass anyone had the heart to tell him that the Germans lost? :confused:

If you enjoyed this snippet feel free to go the link at the top of the page for more "Tales from the Deranged, Nazi Propaganda Home Page". And be sure to sigh our Aryan guestbook...if you are not Aryan please gas yourselves. Thanks you. :D </font>

I couldn't really tell how nice his models really are though unfortuntely as having him in almost every picture (looking btw so hard, so very very hard) kinda screws the lighting and focus.

I remember blowing up and burning quite a few of my neighbors older brothers models when he wasn't home. We had a lot of fun that day...

Originally posted by

Michael Dorosh

Mike you pathetic boob - all of Europe lost, didn't you know that. Because Germany was defeated.

Oh, thank you for the clarification. :D I knew there was a simple solution. Damn US education system is so lacking in the "true" history of Europe.

After reading some of that site, I have come to realize that I have been grossly misinformed about WW2, and indeed all of European history. We must all thank him.

I have also come to realize that authors such as Glantz, Erikson and D'Este are really quite poor in their writing. In order to truely capture WW2 history, you need much more melodrama and the odd bit of histrionics to keep ones interest up.

How about his own comment in his guestbook (page 14 IIRC)

Quote:

"And so a truly well earned pictorial and literary monument is established in honor of the PANZERTRUPPE in 1/15 scale, a website backed by the good sense of the serious armored modeller, and for the sole benefit of the serious armored modeller.I salute YOU! P.S.Many more new tanks will be added in the future, check for up-dates soon, Greetings to ALL the friendly visitors! Welcome Aboard! (the Author)"

A "literary monument" :D:D:D

Well got a chance to look at it and the models are impressive.

So is his view of history :rolleyes: I hate to say he appears to be a member of the human race gone astray in that regards...

As by this example:

The first Sturmtigers were committed to the street fighting against polish rebels during the Warsaw uprising in August 1944 and instantly destroyed a large number of enemy-occupied buildings with single rockets which immediately brought the uprising to an abrupt halt!.

Yep firing on civilians is always the best way to show your might.

[ July 27, 2002, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Cos ]