The clock is ticking but PL Wont be hosting the Peng Challenge Thread....

Originally posted by Stuka:

OGSF, your mullett is bad enough, but why did you go for a 'perm' with it?

You are not a big-hair Rock Star under that tin lid are you?

Ye've blown mah cover, ye bastaarrrd. Mah real monicker as Shirley Staughan fraim tha "Skyhooks"!!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

staggers to board...bearly able to keep an eye open after a late night of heart pounding dancing and gaming.....oh crikey....what's this....another new game to play until 3 am every morning....but I haven't stopped with the last one yet.....please....just let me sleep.....in the corner is fine..the floor seems comfy enough...my eyes hurt.......[snore]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Does any of you lot know where the very first, true, and revealed genesis of the Peng Challenge Thread, the Mother Beautiful Thread, the Cesspool was?

Probably not. Aimless, pandering, poncing lot of snickering half-wits!

How I hate you all.

Wanna bet?? Trust an Aussie to be a loyal keeper of the MBT flame ...

http://lindan.panzershark.com/cesspool/007077.html

Now THAT, Ladies and Gentleworms is what I call a Mutha Beautiful Thread. All 119 frickin' pages of it! There must be oh, say 2,500 posts within THAT, the original Public Peng Challenge Thread. Compared to the modern day MBT of a paltry 300 odd posts before lockdown, why today's effort is a mere snippage of the original ...

Mr Justiciar. I say pass a L.A.W. that requires ALL future budding SSN's to read all 119 pages in TRIPLICATE and to pass a 100 question multiple-choice test before they sully themselves further in this hallowed place. I hereby nominate yourself to be the HEAD EXAMINER.

Now, BY CRIKEY Seanachai, I could almost bring myself to challenge you to a CMBB duel "poste hasty" over this slanderous maligning of Ozdom, however there seems to be some small delay in the mailing process. GAWD knows why.

Fret not, for your death-clock is ticking ...

Hugs from your un-dying nemesis,

Sir Aussiejeff

PS: Ummmm ... Berli? I hope you washed your mouth out after the utterances you made in that original thread -

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Ah, Peng is an evil bugger, but the people of Peng (peace loving one and all) did ask me to usurp his rule. Therefore (because I am such a humanitarian {doghouse would say different (no matter how wrong he is)}), I must come to the aid of the Pengians (despite their evil leader). Seanichy (who believes our northern brothers are our friends {evil bastards sent us William Shatner}), you may expect an attack by the Berlian forces shortly, and may God have mercy on your soul.

In retrospect, the terms "peace loving", "because I am a humanitarian" and "may God have mercy on your soul" do seem to have a hollow ring about them ...

[ September 20, 2002, 03:01 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

That's not the one he's talking about you silly sod. He's talking about the other thread from which the very first mbt was transferred, the one in which the original holy challenge was laid down!

Bloody youth today! Don't know their bloody history!

Bah!!

[ September 20, 2002, 04:08 AM: Message edited by: Speedy ]

Originally posted by Speedy:

Well I just went for a little looksee and I think this is the thread Seanachai was referring too.

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=006813;p=

Eh? That is not the Cesspool in it's infancy in MY book. Just a few Aussies being spat upon by Mr Peng in a tiny 3 page thread, who is thus admonished by the great Aussie Champion, SenileTea who challenges him to pack his carpetbags and head over to the first incarnation of the PUBLIC MUTHA BEAUTIFUL THREAD to do dishonorable things on the field of bytebattle. Aka: The first incarnation of the Cesspool. Having read <U>all 119 pages</U> of the Holy Scrolls in my original quest as Berli's quire, that's how I interpret it anyway Speedos.

Maybe Mr SenileTea can enlighten us as to HIS deciphering of the hieroglyphics within, eh?

AJ

[ September 20, 2002, 05:24 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by OGSF:

Mah real monicker as Shirley Staughan fraim tha "Skyhooks"!!

So you really didn't die in a helicopter crash?

Hmmm. time for a sing along...of course a classical Aussie Skyhooks song:

Slip into a cinema and give yourself a treat

Better take a raincoat could be sticky on the seat

Open up you Twisties and open up your fly

Pictures start to flicker as your hand moves down your thigh

If your mother knew what you were doing

She'd probably hang her head and cry

And if she thought that you were whipping the dripping

She'd give you a belt, extract all the teeth of your fly

Munchy Munchy Twisties the shorts are such a drag

Make a little opening in the other end of your bag

Now put your Twisties right down there in your lap

No-one ever guesses whatsit's in the pack

Mace

One more chance to send Seanachai to the bottom of Lake Minnetonka coming up tonight.

Time to rid him of all that angst.

Do dalem, Papa Kahn and I put him in the deep spot where no one will ever find him?

Or in the shallows where the carp surely will?

Your opinion is not wanted, but what the hell.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Pay tolls with $50 bills.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Lars:

One more chance to send Seanachai to the bottom of Lake Minnetonka coming up tonight.

Do dalem, Papa Kahn and I put him in the deep spot where no one will ever find him?

Now sod off.

Lars, I'm sure one of your many cousins own, or can get their hands on a wood chipper, can't they? (It IS Minnisnotta, after all.)

I say turn him into chum.

Originally posted by Lars:

Now sod off.

Can you pan fry or char grill him afterwards?

AJ

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Now sod off.

Can you pan fry or char grill him afterwards?

AJ</font>