The clock is ticking but PL Wont be hosting the Peng Challenge Thread....

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Btw, has anyone noticed where papa Smurf got to? haven't noticed his deadly dull posts in awhile

Oh I continue to offer up the occassional bit of mindless drivel, BurrLickerGuy. The others probably don't notice because it bores them to sleep (I'm working hard on boring them to death, but it ain't easy). You probably haven't noticed because you're such a doddering old git.

Papa

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was referring to the blue fellow with the red britches and hat.

Berli, to answer your question, he is currently whoring himself out to the masses in order to get a free trip to Russia. I believe his shame is too great presently to allow himself to post here.

Incidentally, I get constant emails from nubile young Russian wemmin itching to come stay at my place in the good ol U.S of A, but it is rare indeed that one finds a jolly, diminutive gnome struggling to go east.

I am not in idjit (gawd I hate that word, it's spelling is just somehow wrong: igjit, ijjit, idget, it's just a plain bad word)... I am not an idjit, I am Universally Scorned now get it right!!!!

Hey! I missed that squishy fruit picture earlier. Does anybody know if there were some, oh I don't know, yarbles attached?

[ September 13, 2002, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I think he was referring to the blue fellow with the red britches and hat.

I realize now that that is what you think, Pantless. Then again, you're an idjit the like of which will never be equalled.

Papa</font>

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I am not in

{sic - I hope -- unless he really is 'IN' idjit, in which case I REALLY don't want to know about it}
idjit
Yeah right. And Nixon was 'not a crook'.

Steve

[ September 13, 2002, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Evening all , What a **** week I've just had dealing with the great unwashed denizens of saarf londaan and I now see about a million zillion posts I won't waste my time reading . To make it easy for all of you to understand I will put things in the form of an Oscar ceremony .

Best Patient : The man who said Thank you Doctor

Worst Patient : The one that said F*** O** after having his miserable life saved , the ungreatful git . I don't get how he managed both statments in one sentence though .

Best Nurse : Maria for getting me a Bacon sandwich at 4 am

Worst Nurse : Sally for making Maria get Bacon sandwiches at 4 am

Most Fun : Having a massive water fight

Most Boring : tidying up after a water fight

Best Laugh : Seeing on the X Ray where the patient had 'hidden' their money

Most Yukky Bit : Seeing the surgeon retrieve the cash , that could be a best laugh too .....

So that covers my week more or less , Thanks to those that waited for their turns for being so patient .

Anyway there are far more important issues at stake today , should we get a dog ? The Lady of the house Heather tells me we need one , (with ears only) Yes or No , if Yes , what breed ? if you have a preference let me know .

I think I'm up to date with turns now , if not , well.... let me know .

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Anyway there are far more important issues at stake today , should we get a dog ? The Lady of the house Heather tells me we need one , (with ears only) Yes or No , if Yes , what breed ? if you have a preference let me know .

Yes, get a dog.

I like Fox Terriers...they have lots of energy.

Persephone

Originally posted by Mace:

Simon, why get a dog when you can have sheep?

btw how many battles have you fought so far?

Mace

A Shepherd needs a sheepdog dosen't he

As for battles , here's the list in full and in order too !

Noba QB ? score

Lars Jabo 30-70

A J Rees am rheine 70-30

Boo QB 89-11

Lars QB 70-30

Kurt QB 70-30

Warren in progress

Harv QB 48-42

Harv QB 71-29

A J Royals 70-30

HarvQB 18-72

Lars in progress

Harv QB 84-16

Kurt in progress

Noba Port Lagerlout in progress

A J Chaos in progress

Harv Citadel in progress

Err so thats 11 completed and 6 in progress , Hmm why do you ask ?

A dog?

I suppose if you must have one of the horrid beasts around a good English or Springer Spaniel is the way to go...never a Terrier of any sort - Terriers are good for nothing. They are not good eating dogs, and they are full of piss and vinegar so they are not good lap dogs and they are shiftless and inscrutable so they do not make good working dogs. And they are too high strung (too many false positives on the "burgalers") and wimpy to make good watch dogs. No. Never a Terrier.

Then there are your toy breeds, which if eaten when young are tender enough, but too small to make a decent family meal. Again too high strung for watching the house. Too small for work.

Large working dogs make GREAT substitutes for the thanksgiving turkey (a 4 month old labrador retriever dressed with a loverly sage infused oyster and sourdough stuffing!) and are good on the farm or at the hunt, but around the house the land mines they drop are just so enormous and the vast rivers of drool make them just too horrid to contemplate. No. best just to slaughter and eat them before they reach maturity. Last thanksgiving we had more than the usual crowd of relatives AND some additional friends and we ended up having to sacrifice my youngest daughter. She had just turned five so was a bit on the tough side, but we braised her overnight in a velvety Merlot with plenty of shallots and other aromatics... mmmmmm. the liver made a terrific addition to the Labrador gravy too. Ahhh good times. good times...

Peng

Originally posted by MrPeng:

we ended up having to sacrifice my youngest daughter. She had just turned five so was a bit on the tough side, but we braised her overnight in a velvety Merlot with plenty of shallots and other aromatics... mmmmmm. the liver made a terrific addition to the Labrador gravy too. Ahhh good times. good times...

Peng, that is so barbaric of you!!!

You should have pounded your daughter with a meat tenderiser rather than marinating her before feeding her to the dog!

Mace

[ September 13, 2002, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Simon Elwen:

Evening all , What a **** week I've just had

Ah thank ye've mistaken mae fer some bastarrrd wha' gi's a flying piper's purse.

Anyway there are far more important issues at stake today , should we get a dog ?

Ah can recommaind a wee span'l tae ye.

WeeSpanl.jpg

An' ye'd di waill tae gi' at fraim tha local shelter, savin' some poor wee span'ls life, an' noo supportin' thaim evil puppy mills.

Tha fat bastaarrrd on tha laift as tha wun Ah smacked ain tha nads at tha Heeland Festival last week. Tha bastaarrrds ain tha back were parrt o' tha heinous mob tha pursued mae ontae tha field o' battle!

(Di' ye think Ah were makin' thus ****e oop?)

TwaeLaddies.jpg

Originally posted by OGSF:

Tha fat bastaarrrd on tha laift as tha wun Ah smacked ain tha nads at tha Heeland Festival.

TwaeLaddies.jpg

Call that men in kilts????

Now this is how a kilt should be worn.....

GTMIN7W.jpg

pic03.jpg

Help Ma Boab Ah just gotta a've a pic of Pawbroon In a Kilt. He sure wid look stoating.