Peng west of the Pecos: The Challenge goes to Texas

Seanachai wrote:

Kanonier, sir, would you care to take up the position of Prosecutor? Or would you like to second someone who would?
Thanks for the offer but I don't believe in the process degenerating into a witch-hunt, so I'll pass. Suffice to say I would simply like an opportunity to make some salient points and be done.

As for someone who may want to take on the mantle of prosecutor I can think of one very likely candidate and his name begins with a B. Three guesses who that may be.

P.S. [i would normnally post a smiley at this point but I wouldn't want to upset the almighty Peng seeing as these threads are his domain to rule over]

Regards

Jim R.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Depends whether you need a 6 megabyte excel spreadsheet and 40 pages of rules to do it, Argie. tongue.gif

I say: Let's start for bashing UK, I have my spreadsheets already done on it. 4 pages only on lack of dental care!!!!

Later we may find how to relate it to the accussed or somefink.

Originally posted by Soddball:

Depends whether you need a 6 megabyte excel spreadsheet and 40 pages of rules to do it, Argie. tongue.gif

I say: Let's start for bashing UK, I have my spreadsheets already done on it. 4 pages only on lack of dental care!!!!

Later we may find how to relate it to the accussed or somefink.

Seanachai you blithering idiot! Now that the formalities have been obeyed and you are properly identified I'd like to bring up just a quick note of clarification if I may ... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN' MIND ... AGAIN? Don't think we don't see your nefarious plan in all this. This is just another of your "Oh lets get some of the Outerboarders into the CessPool, then." recruiting drives isn't it?

And how do you accomplish this? Simple, much like your own good self, you find a subject that even THEY can't ignore and use that as bait.

The sad part is ... IT'S WORKING! Not only have the flocked around like flies to a rotting carcass, but NO ONE HERE IS TREATING THEM LIKE THE SCUM SUCKING NEWBIES THEY ARE! Is this the CessPool I've grown to know and detest? Has Patch so weakened our common resolve that we forget TRADITION?

And then Seanachai, for you to call for Prosecution and Defense teams FROM THE OUTERBOARD? Have you no shame sir, at long last have you lost all sense of shame? Who, I ask you, has more experience in prosecuting within the CessPool than the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread? And before that was it not I who held the title, self-administered to be sure but still, of Prosecutor and Protector of the CessPool? I am hurt and bitterly disappointed that you would not have even considered my feelings on this subject but, with not so much as a "by your leave" Justicar, asked for {gag} volunteers? Is this just, is this fair, is this RIGHT? I put it to the membership of the CessPool ... should not the Justicar be either Prosecutor or (since one of our own is on trial) perhaps Defender in this case?

I'd also like to remind the membership that I am the one responsible for the Stenographic pool!

Joe

Seanachai you blithering idiot! Now that the formalities have been obeyed and you are properly identified I'd like to bring up just a quick note of clarification if I may ... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN' MIND ... AGAIN? Don't think we don't see your nefarious plan in all this. This is just another of your "Oh lets get some of the Outerboarders into the CessPool, then." recruiting drives isn't it?

And how do you accomplish this? Simple, much like your own good self, you find a subject that even THEY can't ignore and use that as bait.

The sad part is ... IT'S WORKING! Not only have the flocked around like flies to a rotting carcass, but NO ONE HERE IS TREATING THEM LIKE THE SCUM SUCKING NEWBIES THEY ARE! Is this the CessPool I've grown to know and detest? Has Patch so weakened our common resolve that we forget TRADITION?

And then Seanachai, for you to call for Prosecution and Defense teams FROM THE OUTERBOARD? Have you no shame sir, at long last have you lost all sense of shame? Who, I ask you, has more experience in prosecuting within the CessPool than the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread? And before that was it not I who held the title, self-administered to be sure but still, of Prosecutor and Protector of the CessPool? I am hurt and bitterly disappointed that you would not have even considered my feelings on this subject but, with not so much as a "by your leave" Justicar, asked for {gag} volunteers? Is this just, is this fair, is this RIGHT? I put it to the membership of the CessPool ... should not the Justicar be either Prosecutor or (since one of our own is on trial) perhaps Defender in this case?

I'd also like to remind the membership that I am the one responsible for the Stenographic pool!

Joe

House Persiflage would like to register its extreme disgust upon noticing the extreme number of ... of... outerboarders that have suddenly appeared. They look to become as thick as flies on corpses, and I'm hiding the good whiskey.

I offer the use of "The Box" for any unruly participants. I believe I hosed it out after Pondscum's last stay on it.

I have a very bad feeling about this.

House Persiflage would like to register its extreme disgust upon noticing the extreme number of ... of... outerboarders that have suddenly appeared. They look to become as thick as flies on corpses, and I'm hiding the good whiskey.

I offer the use of "The Box" for any unruly participants. I believe I hosed it out after Pondscum's last stay on it.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I've fixed the scenario I created that OGSF was too stupid to review as I asked him, and have sent it to Yeknodathon for his initial move.

Joe

Oh, right, so the endless hours of chosing the exact spot for each thing was all in vain? All me picking ups and putting downs and shifting, nudging and dragging is all wasted? Me intricate and sophisticated artistry wrecked in a matter of seconds?

And then I received the other file and suddenly its night and me setup zone extends to bleedin Alaska and the exit zone mysteriously wonders over to the opposite side of the map and then I have to read me notes and then everything looks squiffy and then I have to pick something up and put it down somewhere else and go through the whole tiring, excrutiating bother. Pathetic.

Of course, I blame the Justicar. The endless stream of emails, counter-denials, wild accusations, shifty buck-passing and... *sigh*... general panic reveals someone wracked with guilt. Oh, how the seachlight of truth picks out another WITH NO PARAMETERS.

Me Liege is blameless and was merely the innocent handler for duff product.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle.</font>

I've fixed the scenario I created that OGSF was too stupid to review as I asked him, and have sent it to Yeknodathon for his initial move.

Joe

Oh, right, so the endless hours of chosing the exact spot for each thing was all in vain? All me picking ups and putting downs and shifting, nudging and dragging is all wasted? Me intricate and sophisticated artistry wrecked in a matter of seconds?

And then I received the other file and suddenly its night and me setup zone extends to bleedin Alaska and the exit zone mysteriously wonders over to the opposite side of the map and then I have to read me notes and then everything looks squiffy and then I have to pick something up and put it down somewhere else and go through the whole tiring, excrutiating bother. Pathetic.

Of course, I blame the Justicar. The endless stream of emails, counter-denials, wild accusations, shifty buck-passing and... *sigh*... general panic reveals someone wracked with guilt. Oh, how the seachlight of truth picks out another WITH NO PARAMETERS.

Me Liege is blameless and was merely the innocent handler for duff product.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

Hah! Well said indeed, dalem and you know how it must pain me to say THAT! I also have a bad feeling about this ... this ... Invasion begun and sponsored by Seanachai. Frankly I can think of nothing that Slapdragon could have done to compare to the evil that Seanachai has placed in our midst.

Joe

Originally posted by dalem:

Hah! Well said indeed, dalem and you know how it must pain me to say THAT! I also have a bad feeling about this ... this ... Invasion begun and sponsored by Seanachai. Frankly I can think of nothing that Slapdragon could have done to compare to the evil that Seanachai has placed in our midst.

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You're damned lucky I moved things around because even MrSpkr wouldn't have been dense enough to miss seeing that his best move would be to move his troops, emplaced on the East edge as they were, to turn right around and exit for full points ... off the East edge as was originally set up in the scenario.

Joe

That was MY exit zone, that's right, MY EXIT ZONE, and now its gone, vanished, snatched from me heart. And now I feel... *sniff*... empty.

I spy yer little ways; yer wheedling and picky intrigues to drive me from me Liege. Jealousy or envy I care not... *sniff*... the matter is clear... the Code Duello has been perverted for yer own broody and seething ends. I expected better, Joe, much better. Yer've fallen in me estimation and I worry for yer quire.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You're damned lucky I moved things around because even MrSpkr wouldn't have been dense enough to miss seeing that his best move would be to move his troops, emplaced on the East edge as they were, to turn right around and exit for full points ... off the East edge as was originally set up in the scenario.

Joe

That was MY exit zone, that's right, MY EXIT ZONE, and now its gone, vanished, snatched from me heart. And now I feel... *sniff*... empty.

I spy yer little ways; yer wheedling and picky intrigues to drive me from me Liege. Jealousy or envy I care not... *sniff*... the matter is clear... the Code Duello has been perverted for yer own broody and seething ends. I expected better, Joe, much better. Yer've fallen in me estimation and I worry for yer quire.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle

Joe

Yeknod o' tha Thistle</font>

Joe

Yeknod o' tha Thistle</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I thought about something along those lines, but I just couldn't picture Peng in a coonskin cap. Perhaps Persephone could help?

MrSpkr, I couldn't find a picture of Peng in a coonskin cap...but I did come across a picture of you in one. Hope you don't mind.

MrSpkrHat.jpg

Persephone

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I thought about something along those lines, but I just couldn't picture Peng in a coonskin cap. Perhaps Persephone could help?

MrSpkr, I couldn't find a picture of Peng in a coonskin cap...but I did come across a picture of you in one. Hope you don't mind.

MrSpkrHat.jpg

Persephone