Peng, I Challenge you to a breathalyzer test

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!! MY EYES, MY EYES!

Dang it NeedlessOne, I was just about to praise Boo for bumping that abominable picture to the last page WHEN YOU HAD TO GO AND QUOTE THE BLOODY PICTURE ONTO THIS PAGE!

What the BERLI is the matter with you, boy? You got some kind of sick-o fetish or somefink?!

Steve

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Marlow:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

That's it ... I'm calling Jihad! on Panzer Leader for that. The line forms to the left lads.

Joe

I don't do Jihad. How about a Crusade.</font>

Originally posted by Marlow:

That's it ... I'm calling Jihad! on Panzer Leader for that. The line forms to the left lads.

Joe

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!! MY EYES, MY EYES!

Dang it NeedlessOne, I was just about to praise Boo for bumping that abominable picture to the last page WHEN YOU HAD TO GO AND QUOTE THE BLOODY PICTURE ONTO THIS PAGE!

What the BERLI is the matter with you, boy? You got some kind of sick-o fetish or somefink?!

Steve

The horror of it was just so compelling, the sick expression, the blankness of the eyes ("like dolls eyes",Robert Shaw. Jaws 1978 ), the popping capillaries on the nose (no doubt from years of drinking sterno filtered through wonder bread), the total picture of a man so thoroughly "gone round the bend", that it defies all rational explanation, a picture that would accompany a Megan"s Law announcement. MrSpnkr ,I did it as a public service to warn others of the dangers of a life of self-abuse and outerboard participation.

[ December 13, 2002, 10:48 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

The horror of was it just so compelling, the sick expression, the blankness of the eyes ("like dolls eyes",Robert Shaw. Jaws 1978 ), the popping capillaries on the nose (no doubt from years of drinking sterno filtered through wonder bread), the total picture of a man so thoroughly "gone round the bend", that it defies all rational explanation, a picture that would accompany a Megan"s Law announcement. MrSpkr ,I did it as a public service to warn others of the dangers of a life of self-abuse and outerboard participation.

For the love of Berli, man, Repent!

EDIT YOUR POST!

Steve

Joe

Originally posted by Delaney:

Joe

They say it hurts morale to give the enemy a human face. Boy were they ever wrong!

I would like to point out that it was House Croda/Morse/Whatever that declared TOTAL WAR on Pantsare Leaking weeks ago. We continue to live out the highest virtues of cesspool integrity, doing the right thing long before it's fashionable.

The rest of you Johnny-come-latelys are welcome to follow in our footsteps, and crush PL under your fashionable but practical iron-shod jackboots, but if my battle with the aforementioned carbuncle is any indication how my comrades are doing in their games, there's not going to be much left when you get there.

Lurk

Originally posted by Lurkur:

They say it hurts morale to give the enemy a human face. Boy were they ever wrong!

Lurk, the keyword here is human , I dont think that applies in this case.

[ December 13, 2002, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Right, now all we need is a cool acronym ... let's see ... UAPLFWP nah, too goofy ... UAPL, too short and doesn't scan right ... how about it lads, any thoughts on an acronym for this, we can't form a coalition without an acronym you know.

Panzerleader Out Of Thread

POOT

SSN Hint Of The Day: Leave the concert during the solo or before the clapping starts.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Would somebody please tell Leeeeeeo that having three or four crewmen making a mad dash over 80 - 100m, yelling OOO-RAH!, is just not an effective human wave. It's just sad, is what it is.

Would someone please tell Boo-hoo that he is a big girls brassiere who doesn't have the cojones to fight the good fight (or the bad fight, for that matter, as long as one keeps fighting).

He's just bitter because he has wasted so much metal in his attempt to take the factory in Directive #3. He thought reinforcements would help. They helped provide target practice for my Russian Heroes.

The only human wave Boo understands involves a limp wrist (not that there's anything wrong with that).

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Originally posted by Lurkur:

Lurk, the keyword here is human , I dont think that applies in this case.</font>

Right, now all we need is a cool acronym ... let's see ... UAPLFWP nah, too goofy ... UAPL, too short and doesn't scan right ... how about it lads, any thoughts on an acronym for this, we can't form a coalition without an acronym you know.

Joe

Shaw's Panzer Leader Annhiliation Trip?

[ December 13, 2002, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Nestor ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

[qb]AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!! MY EYES, MY EYES!

Steve

The horror of it was just so compelling, the sick expression, the blankness of the eyes ("like dolls eyes",Robert Shaw. Jaws 1978 [QB]</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lawyer:

who innocently came here for something to read while doing "Number Two".

You have your computer in the bathroom???

It's either that, or... Ewwwwww!</font>