Peng, I Challenge you to a breathalyzer test

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I'm currently waiting for my ride to the airport ... I think I may buy the new Jeff Shaara novel about the Revolutionary War at the bookstore, yeah it'll be more expensive there but you gotta have a book on an airplane if you can't have CMBB.

I knew you'd all be interested.

Joe

Not!!!!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hace surrender to the code hacking scum sucking lawyer, formerly known as Marlow. However, I consider this a moral victory, since I had at one point 2 of 3 victory flags, against armor with no at assets and a wide open map. I fought on until my little troopers were aiming their weapons at me, threatening to frag their leader.

A gamey bastidge is Marlow , even if he is an ex-Squire. However, for his reward, I will be sending him a scenario to use against one of you pillocks, to uphold the fine Tradition of House Rune .

Rune

Army of the Porcupine

I'm currently waiting for my ride to the airport ... I think I may buy the new Jeff Shaara novel about the Revolutionary War at the bookstore, yeah it'll be more expensive there but you gotta have a book on an airplane if you can't have CMBB.

I knew you'd all be interested.

Joe

Leaving your coloring books at home for this trip, eh?

Cesspool Tournament Of Winos Update:

The Mutha Beautiful Army now contains sixteen Draftees. They are, Speedy, Yeknod, Mr Peng, Lars, Boo Radley, Leeo, Noba, ChrisL, Panzer Leader, Nidan1, Mike's Organ, MrSpkr, Seanachai, OSGF, Nestor, and Joe Shaw.

If you have not answered the call to duty yet, be advised you are too late. You are now a Voter, and will have your say as to who you think should win the tournament based on the AARs players will post to the MBT.

At this time the Chairwomen of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff will decide who plays whom from the list of sixteen above. This process will take as long as Persephone and Emma want it to. The fate of the Mutha Beautiful Army is now in their hands.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes

[ December 09, 2002, 01:17 PM: Message edited by: Treeburst155 ]

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

If you have not answered the call to duty yet, be advised you are too late. You are now a Voter, and will have your say as to who you think should win the tournament based on the AARs players will post to the MBT.

hahahhahAHHAHahahahAHAHAHahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

I am a voter! Fear me, for I will make use of the vicious and evil Florida voting machines.

Gentlemen, prepare your pregnant chads and dimples and uh..whatever they used.

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>I'm currently waiting for my ride to the airport ... I think I may buy the new Jeff Shaara novel about the Revolutionary War at the bookstore, yeah it'll be more expensive there but you gotta have a book on an airplane if you can't have CMBB.</font>

Joe, you old fraud, if you're going to read ANYTHING on an airplane it has to be THIS.

And lord knows, it could only improve your playing ability. I was wondering whether your nearest and dearest could give it to you for christmas, until I remembered that of course your nearest and dearest all have restraining orders against you.

Never mind, maybe it'll be out in a Talking Books edition for you next year, eh?

Originally posted by PondScum:

Never mind, maybe it'll be out in a Talking Books edition for you next year, eh?

YES! Books on tape!

Introducing the CMBB

Strategy Guide, as read by Master Goodale.

Chapter Nine, YOU MAGGOTS! How to outflank an opposing force by using face melting molten TNT, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Boy, that'd be relaxing.

Originally posted by rune:

In the true tradition of Chicago Politics, my vote can be bought for a bottle of the wine...

For a second bottle, we can even stuff the ballot boxes....

Rune

I just hope you don't count that second bottle the way you counted that second flag that you imagined you took.

Hey, don't talk to my deluded little rose-colored-glasses, screw-the-poor, boot-heel to the rich, assistant that way! Talk nice or he'll move those big minimum (and less!) wage corporations of his off-shore where he can engage in slavery-for-profit and STILL make a killing in American Markets while paying...um...ZERO income tax.

Why, I oughta unleash round two of Aussie-Jeff's Sado-Masochism through the use of CMBB operation on yo azz.

[Edited 'ass' to 'azz' 'cause it sounded more cooler]

[ December 09, 2002, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey, don't talk to my deluded little rose-colored-glasses, screw-the-poor, boot-heel to the rich, assistant that way! Talk nice or he'll move those big minimum (and less!) wage corporations of his off-shore where he can engage in slavery-for-profit and STILL make a killing in American Markets while paying...um...ZERO income tax.

Why, I oughta unleash round two of Aussie-Jeff's Sado-Masochism through the use of CMBB operation on yo azz.

You know, it's funny, but you're even beginning to sound like Aussie Jeff. Can you say "Crikey" for me?

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I am a voter!

Democracy is dead. Around here, you ain't nothing but a lowly SSN. Your only vote should be 'head or gut'.

Fear me, for I will make use of the vicious and evil Florida voting machines.
Why not try the complex and bewildering 'Merriam-Webster's Beginner's Pocket Dictionary'?

Gentlemen, prepare your pregnant chads and dimples and uh..whatever they used.
More proof you're a lowly SSN -- ain't no gentlemen in these here parts, just a few Ladies, knights. squires, mad Scotsmen, lawyers, Olde Ones and a Mouse and a donkey.

Now sod off, twit.

Steve

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Any way to add some ambient music to this thread ?

*honk* *honk* *honkety honk* eeeeeyoorrre

Scunthorrpppppe, oh me Sunny Scunny.

*sniff*

Yeknod</font>

Cesspool Tournament Of Winos Update:

The Mutha Beautiful Army now contains sixteen Draftees. They are, Speedy, Yeknod, Mr Peng, Lars, Boo Radley, Leeo, Noba, ChrisL, Panzer Leader, Nidan1, Mike's Organ, MrSpkr, Seanachai, OSGF, Nestor, and Joe Shaw.

At this time the Chairwomen of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff will decide who plays whom from the list of sixteen above. This process will take as long as Persephone and Emma want it to. The fate of the Mutha Beautiful Army is now in their hands.

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes

Oh good, we can take as long as we need to! You know how hard it is for us Ladies to make decisions. We'll have to put a lot of thought into this. Hmmmmmm....

Persephone

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

More proof you're a lowly SSN -- ain't no gentlemen in these here parts, just a few Ladies, knights. squires, mad Scotsmen, lawyers, Olde Ones and a Mouse and a donkey.

Now sod off, twit.

Steve

[plucks at a fairly large thistle]

Get's a turn

Doesn't

Get's a turn

Doesn't

Get's a turn

Doesn't

Get's a turn... oh... bother

[thinks a bit]

Better be eaten. Oh, well, la-de-da, have to start again.

Yeknod

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

You know, it's funny, but you're even beginning to sound like Aussie Jeff. Can you say "Crikey" for me?</font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

Oh good, we can take as long as we need to! You know how hard it is for us Ladies to make decisions. We'll have to put a lot of thought into this. Hmmmmmm....

Persephone

By crikey! Seeing as how the Pillock Treebirds_1-2-3 somehow managed to miss MY entry into this fiasco {see Noba's original posted reply you dunderhead!} take ALL THE TIME IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE, dear Lady!!

Make 'em all SUFFER!!!

Load of old bollocks, the lot of 'em....

AJ

I say NO VOTE is a GOOD vote!!! :mad:

I was going to post something wonderful about me but I can't do the Scottish accent and in any case I think the fact that I'm typing on OGSF's computer is proof positive that I'm a sterling character ... his wee spaniel likes me too.

Joe

I must vent. I'll do it here where it won't be nearly as detrimental to BFC. Here goes...

STRATEGY GUIDE!!!! Hahahaha!! Go ahead, foolish people. Part with $20 more. See what it really gets you, other than $20 closer to the poverty line. Hahahaha!!!! You want tips on how to play CM, read the arfing "Tips & Tricks" forum, or try playing the game for a few hours. Hahahaha!!! Stragegy Guide indeed. Hahahaha!!!

Squire Treeburst155 out.

I must vent. I'll do it here where it won't be nearly as detrimental to BFC. Here goes...

STRATEGY GUIDE!!!! Hahahaha!! Go ahead, foolish people. Part with $20 more. See what it really gets you, other than $20 closer to the poverty line. Hahahaha!!!! You want tips on how to play CM, read the arfing "Tips & Tricks" forum, or try playing the game for a few hours. Hahahaha!!! Stragegy Guide indeed. Hahahaha!!!

Squire Treeburst155 out.

What are you trying to say?

Steve

Squire Treeburst155 out.

I just hope they all come fly-in to visit me in their Corporate Helicopter when all is said and done.

MORE POWER (a.k.a. MONEY) TO 'EM if they can squeeze it out of the unskilled ignorant.

Sure, I'm unskilled, and I'm ignorant, but I'll be damned if I have any money!

[Edited to emphasize that I don't have any money.]

[ December 09, 2002, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Leeo ]

Originally posted by YK2:

I see we have a new home, but what's this I am reading....... "NO WINE" !!!!!

What the hell... I was never one to follow the rules, and seeing as I am feeling quite silly and positively brimming with Estrogen then I'll risk whatever it may be I am risking and open a bottle of wine......... *POP*

Anyone for Wine and Entrails then?

Hmmmmmmm now where did I put that J.LO C.D.?

Ignore that furry swine. Drink all the wine you wish in here, Fair Emma.

But I have to say it. J.LO is an annoying, pretentious housepet with delusions of significance, yet another in a long line of 'frankensteinian divas' stitched together by biosculpt flesh engineers to strut and caper on stage, tossing around the face and bionic bodyparts in an effort to distract the audience from the fact that her music is as interesting as a gum jingle, and twice as easy to purge from your brain. In fact, the whole point of her 'music' is to make honest musicians feel ashamed of having participated in it, provided there's anything human still pissing about behind the synthesizers, drum machines, midi samplers, and electronic instruments of death beamed in from other planets.

At that, however, the 'music' is still less plastic and pretentious than she is.

What? You think I come in here only to insult you lot?