25,000 d/l attempts with 40,000,000,000 bytes d/l'd at cm.cozog.com

Holy Sh!t!!! I never thought it would be like this. Averaging around 10k page hits per day and ~1GB d/l per day.

That stats page on the site only has the active mods stats, it doesn't include those lost in the crash. But I have everything listed in the web log since day one.

Thanks to eveyone who uses it. LEt's hope it lasts a long while!

COG

You did a great job on it, it's easy to use, for people wanting mods and for people who want to post them. Thanks, and I have a feeling that your site will rival some of the sites that were used in CMBO, for mods. I know I've read some complaints about download time,but I haven't had any problems,and anyway it's free.

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

How in the world do you afford this?!?!

I'd be paying for the broadband anyway. The server is in my house and I do all the programming myself. It's what I do for a living. I set it all up about 6 months ago and got the idea to host the mods when I got tired of chasing them down.

Anyone need a Lotus Notes Domino programming to do website work or database work?? ;)

COG

Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

How in the world do you afford this?!?!

I'd be paying for the broadband anyway. The server is in my house and I do all the programming myself. It's what I do for a living. I set it all up about 6 months ago and got the idea to host the mods when I got tired of chasing them down.

Anyone need a Lotus Notes Domino programming to do website work or database work?? ;)

COG</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ColumbusOHGamer:

Want to move to Melbourne, Australia? Big demand for Lotus Notes/Domino programmers/developers.

;)

Mace</font>