What the **** is Peng?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

I've been posting here since July & one thing bugs me: What the **** is a Peng Challenge ? Makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Would someone be kind enough to explain it to me.

Thank you.

I think you already "got" it. It doesn't make sense to any of us and that is the point.

There are some things between Heaven and Earth that man, in his infinite wisdom and compassion was not meant to know.

I see by your demeanor that you are a relatively new, and disarmingly polite individual. No doubt beloved and respected by your peers. And Canadian too. How nice.

Then flee anon and ask not for whom Peng tolls for it certainly won't be for the likes of ye. Perhaps the Black Spot, me boyo.

Discernment is the better part of valor. There is nothing to get, sort of est like.

Run then to your loved ones, cherish the memories, but don't go there......

A poster named PENG was here once. Someone started a thread with his name and threads with his name continue on to this day!

I've been posting here since July & one thing bugs me: What the **** is a Peng Challenge ? Makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Would someone be kind enough to explain it to me.

Thank you.

Originally posted by marcusB:

Ping is the Chinese dynasty, 1368-1644,

Ping is a Unix network utility about which a cute little book has been written: Ping

Peng is a festering sore on your forehead that won't go away and continually threatens to kill you from septicemia.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Did you know that even asking that question is grounds for execution in 112-no wait, 113-countries? Congratulations East Timor!

You Poolers and your feckless threats. I've been sentenced to death by the best of you and I'm still kicking.</font>

You Poolers and your feckless threats. I've been sentenced to death by the best of you and I'm still kicking.

Yes, but you never come into the Cesspool anymore, Grog Dorosh. Don't think we haven't noticed your 'more whinging part of valour' behaviour.

I've been sentenced to death by the best of you and I'm still kicking.

Lucky for you we'd been drinking and we kidnapped your mannequin instead.

Gave it a roight good spanking too before we realised.

Rob let me show you a distinct difference between the real world and the PENG thread.

Real World:

Hey guys anyone here want a good friendly game of CMBO or CMBB or even ParCheesy (hmmm Cheesy).

Peng Thread:

Yo, you twitty basitiches, muster up some of that which the rest of us call testosterone and act like you got a pair. Now load the darndit game before me squire (a hamster) decides to eviscerate your mothers uncle from Canada with a Bren on a Tripod who is acting as a sharpshooter...uh sniper...no I mean sharpshooter...oh forget it and just sod off you daft GIT!

Man I miss that place smile.gif

Thank you.

"Quid Peng Quo."

That is all you need to know.

As a Challenge it is said,

To screw you in the head,

But in your case it's moot,

So here, I give you *BOOT*!

"Enough", you say, "ENUFF!"

"I can't take it anymore!"

And to that we laugh and scoff,

And roll round on the floor,

For "To Peng - or not to Peng?"